News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First vacation for ...........2019.......

Started by Cobia, Mar 26, 2019, 08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

A big thanks to Thumper for the ride (again) and also to the staff for all their help.

After a lot of thought I went down a different trail this trip and got damn lucky in my search. After several great parties everything is going well.

Stay tuned ....more later.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Stay tuned...

What a tease you are!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

johann

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 26, 2019, 11:13 PM
.... she is special.

Stay tuned.......

That's not a lot of help trying to figure out who you're talking about.  You just described pretty much every lady at the MR.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 26, 2019, 11:13 PM
Just finished my 4th. party with this sexy lady and there are a lot more to come.  For once in my life I made a great call.

I know in the past I have said I "just had another  first" .  Well, I have only been here 1 and 1/2 day and this trip is loaded with "first ".

As usual I don't kiss and tell but this lady is " all in ".  I usually don't recommend ladies but this 1 I will.... she is special.

Stay tuned.......

I know who it is!!! Suffice it to say, though it's not me, she's a wonderful & beautiful soul 💕 I'll let Cobia do the actual telling of who it is ;)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bigfoot

Cobia, how much longer are you there?  I could get all you recommendations in person.

Just Tom

You two have a great time together!
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Bella

WOW!  I've had so much fun fun with you cobia. I've enjoyed our time spent hanging out, our parties especially the 2 girl parties. I've only done that once a couple weeks ago with a different girl and cuz of you I got to enjoy 2 more girls. Our outings with the girls and your friends were so much fun and I definaty look forward to seeing you again and spending more time.

LenaStarrXXX

Cobia, it was so great to meet you!! You are such a sweetheart :) Looking forward to your next visit 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 30, 2019, 12:20 PM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Mar 30, 2019, 01:31 AM
Okay now I'm jealous cobia

;D ;D....... It has been a great time. Get your butt out here and get with it.
I got a trip planned for late August just leave your card at the ranch for me and I'll make it happen

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 30, 2019, 12:46 PM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Mar 30, 2019, 12:42 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 30, 2019, 12:20 PM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Mar 30, 2019, 01:31 AM
Okay now I'm jealous cobia

;D ;D....... It has been a great time. Get your butt out here and get with it.
I got a trip planned for late August just leave your card at the ranch for me and I'll make it happen

Not a problem.   ;D ;D  The only thing is it might be "over loaded " right now. ;D
Ya I'm looking forward to seeing a familiar face and hopefully some new ones

clevelandbrowns01

17 parties!  Seriously, I'm not sure I've had sex that many times in my whole life.   

Duck11

17?  You're slowing down??

Ok, we gotta those numbers back up to your average.

I can count my parties so far on this trip on one hand and 3 fingers aren't needed.
Glad to hear you had a real good trip out here. Maybe you'll come back more often and teach me your ways.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 31, 2019, 02:10 PM

Reckon all good things must end but it was 1 hell of a trip thanks to a LOT  of good people.

Ended up with 17 parties.  2 of them were 2 girl parties.  One was with Tori and 1 was with Amira. 

About the time you think you have done it all someone pops up and rocks your world.     Meet so many hot ladies .  The house was full and I think all of them  came over for a visit. THAT is another thing that  helps make this house so special .  That and such a great staff.

Stay tuned.........
Aw man I wish I was in one of those two girl parties 😭 next time Bella and/or Cobia...
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Tori

Thank you cobia and bella for allowing me to share such sensual moments with you both. I hope I get to see you again cobia. 😘😘😘