News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

3 Days/Nights at the Mustang

Started by SixT9er, Mar 31, 2019, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

First and foremost once again had an amazing time with my ATF Rachel Varga! She continues to put up with me and make me feel incredible!

Like to thank Tara, Dave, Dharma (sp?) and the entire rest of the Mustang staff for once again going above and beyond to make my stay awesome. Further shout out to Dave and Dharma for their musical entertainment, these guys are talented!

Met some new (to me at least) beautiful Ladies, Bella, Jessica, Nikita, Nola, Seven and got reacquainted with Tori, Ada & Olivia who spent various amounts of time chatting with me which I really appreciated. Got a quick smile and Hello from Serena & hug from Bailey whom I hadn't seen for awhile and chatted a few min at the bar with Carrera, Morgan and Aubrey briefly. Enjoyed the pole work of Phoenix (in the bar, get your minds out of the gutter!) I'm sure I've forgotten someone, if so chime in and tell me what a jerk I am!

Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones

Can't wait to return as always

Thanks again everyone!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Yep, it was fun.  Thanks for everything.  We might have to do it again sometime.

PS :  Virginia City will never forget us. ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

JERK!!

Nah, just kidding. That was fun. Sounds like you had a great time. I agree with everything in your post about the Mustang. Sorry about taking off mid conversation when someone came out from the back.
We'll have to do another trip again!

Mustang is definitely the best place to be when in Nevada.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

johann

So that was PHoenix pole dancing in the bar Friday afternoon.  I was wondering who it was.  Very accomplished at it.

SixT9er

Quote from: johann on Apr 02, 2019, 09:27 PM
So that was PHoenix pole dancing in the bar Friday afternoon.  I was wondering who it was.  Very accomplished at it.
Probably, sexy blonde with great pole moves? She's only been at it 4 weeks!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SixT9er

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 31, 2019, 11:35 PM
JERK!!

Nah, just kidding. That was fun. Sounds like you had a great time. I agree with everything in your post about the Mustang. Sorry about taking off mid conversation when someone came out from the back.
We'll have to do another trip again!

Mustang is definitely the best place to be when in Nevada.
The "Jerk" was for the Ladies! Lol I purposely didn't mention guys I hung with!
No problem on the swift exit to see your Lady, it was expected! Lol
Thanks for the ride back to the house Friday, I really appreciated it!
Looking forward to next time!
Stay safe my friend!

johann

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 02, 2019, 10:17 PM
Might have been. I definitely remember that she was wearing a black top, and I had to do a serious double take to convince myself she had a thong on. Very close to skin colored, and the next best thing to invisible in that light.

Cobia

Quote from: johann on Apr 02, 2019, 11:02 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 02, 2019, 10:17 PM
Might have been. I definitely remember that she was wearing a black top, and I had to do a serious double take to convince myself she had a thong on. Very close to skin colored, and the next best thing to invisible in that light.

Phoenix can do wonders on the pole. A nice sexy lady also.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 31, 2019, 04:03 PM
First and foremost once again had an amazing time with my ATF Rachel Varga! She continues to put up with me and make me feel incredible!

Like to thank Tara, Dave, Dharma (sp?) and the entire rest of the Mustang staff for once again going above and beyond to make my stay awesome. Further shout out to Dave and Dharma for their musical entertainment, these guys are talented!

Met some new (to me at least) beautiful Ladies, Bella, Jessica, Nikita, Nola, Seven and got reacquainted with Tori, Ada & Olivia who spent various amounts of time chatting with me which I really appreciated. Got a quick smile and Hello from Serena & hug from Bailey whom I hadn't seen for awhile and chatted a few min at the bar with Carrera, Morgan and Aubrey briefly. Enjoyed the pole work of Phoenix (in the bar, get your minds out of the gutter!) I'm sure I've forgotten someone, if so chime in and tell me what a jerk I am!

Thanks again everyone!
Sounds like you had fun Rachel is an incredible lady

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Apr 03, 2019, 12:31 PM

Thanks again everyone!

Sounds like you had fun Rachel is an incredible lady

yep, Rachel is fun to double date with  also.

LenaStarrXXX

Thanks again everyone!

Hey now, I saw you, too!! And you always say hello to me :) 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 03, 2019, 05:34 PM

Thanks again everyone!

Hey now, I saw you, too!! And you always say hello to me :) 💕
See! I am a Jerk!
My apologies Lena, yes it was nice to see you and exchange greetings. I'm sure I've forgotten others and expect to be called out on it sooner or later!