News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

March trip with old and new friends..

Started by double d, Apr 04, 2019, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

double d

I'm just now getting my feet back on the ground after an incredible week at the Mustang...details coming soon...but as Cobia, 69er, duck and all the girls have already reported..it was a hell of a week!!

One big name for a little lady that made the week....NIKKITA!!!!!!!!

DD

Duck11

Nice seeing you again double d!

Nikita is amazing. We sat at the bar and chatted for a little bit. She's a fun girl to sit back and have a drink with. She's smoking hot too!
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Just Tom

seems i missed the crew by a few days, but I can say the Ladies tongues were still hanging out from all your affections
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

double d

Quote from: Duck11 on Apr 04, 2019, 02:46 AM
Nice seeing you again double d!

Nikita is amazing. We sat at the bar and chatted for a little bit. She's a fun girl to sit back and have a drink with. She's smoking hot too!

Great seeing you Duck!...it was fun..and couldn't agree more about Nikita...too cute and a major hottie!!

double d

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 04, 2019, 02:52 AM
seems i missed the crew by a few days, but I can say the Ladies tongues were still hanging out from all your affections

Dang...sorry we missed you Tom! My tongue was hanging out just seeing the lineup that week...INCREDIBLE!!!  Where did all those girls come from???  That just might be the hottest lineup I've seen in 10 years..seriously!

DD

double d

Ok...I got to Reno on Sunday, one day before Cobia, and ended up in the hot tub with uhhh..two very lovely lladies.I had PM'd Piper that I wanted to meet her when she started her shift at 9pm...so I bailed out of the hot tub at 8:30 and hit the parlor.
After a few minutes Piper showed up and we hit it off great...awesome lady and killer bod!!. What a party  to start the week!
Met the beautiful and fun Bella later and she introduced me to Nikita who was bouncing around the parlor..it was too late to do anything else...plus I was out of ammunition...so I headed back to the GSR...sleep proved to be so important later in the week..it was a blistering pace!..

More to come

DD

double d

Monday I was able to see my sweet friend Victoria..she always puts a huge smile on my face...just would never be the same if I didn't see her!
Also saw Tara again..she is such a cool lady and is just looking amazing...seriously Tara..go get your damn Sheriffs card!! ;)

Cobia arrived and when he went to check into his room,  I pulled the trigger as quick as I could to have a long talk with Nikita..an absolutely stunningly beautiful lady...ATF for sure..I waisted no time hooking up with her!  We then booked an outdate to Virginia City for Thursday. She was IT for me the rest of the week..what a fun, sexy beautiful lady. She is one of those "take your breath away" ladies that makes you just quit looking anywhere else..lol. I knew I was done. Met so many amazing ladies that night and hung out way later than I ever do. Did I mention the lineup?

DD

double d

Jumping to Thursday, picked up Nikita and we headed off to Virginia City. We had a blast ....only problem was the time flew by way too fast!. Great friends and awesome company.  We were on our way back to the ranch going down 80 almost to exit 28.  Then I noticed the tire pressure in my left rear tire going down fast!. I'm thinking this is just great..I'm going to have a damn flat on an outdate!!. Well we made it to the ranch and got the ladies back fine...but then had to change a flat in the parking lot..a first for everything I guess. I didn't want to Jack around trying to get the tire repaired so I just took the car back to Alamo rental and they gave me another car in about 10 minutes. So it all worked out..
Still an awesome day with the ladies...and an outdate to remember for sure!

DD

SixT9er

Quote from: double d on Apr 04, 2019, 09:37 PM
Ok...I got to Reno on Sunday, one day before Cobia, and ended up in the hot tub with uhhh..two very lovely lladies.I had PM'd Piper that I wanted to meet her when she started her shift at 9pm...so I bailed out of the hot tub at 8:30 and hit the parlor.
After a few minutes Piper showed up and we hit it off great...awesome lady and killer bod!!. What a party  to start the week!

DD
Met the beautiful sexy Piper last night. Didn't party with her but I agree with DD's opinion, Awesome Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Victoria

Quote from: double d on Apr 05, 2019, 04:30 AM
Monday I was able to see my sweet friend Victoria..she always puts a huge smile on my face...just would never be the same if I didn't see her!
Also saw Tara again..she is such a cool lady and is just looking amazing...seriously Tara..go get your damn Sheriffs card!! ;)

Cobia arrived and when he went to check into his room,  I pulled the trigger as quick as I could to have a long talk with Nikita..an absolutely stunningly beautiful lady...ATF for sure..I waisted no time hooking up with her!  We then booked an outdate to Virginia City for Thursday. She was IT for me the rest of the week..what a fun, sexy beautiful lady. She is one of those "take your breath away" ladies that makes you just quit looking anywhere else..lol. I knew I was done. Met so many amazing ladies that night and hung out way later than I ever do. Did I mention the lineup?

DD

Awww... thank you DD! It's always good to see you as well my friend. ❤️😘