News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

👅So Fucking Erotic!!!!👅

Started by Whitney, Apr 20, 2015, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I've been sucking a lot of cock and I think its so EROTIC when your looking in my eyes as I go up and down with my mouth open wide wanting you to bust, cum and melt like the Milky Way!!!!!
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

SeattleSun

Quote from: Kassie on Apr 20, 2015, 10:24 PM
I've been sucking a lot of cock and I think its so EROTIC when your looking in my eyes as I go up and down with my mouth open wide wanting you to bust, cum and melt like the Milky Way!!!!!

Always nice to meet some one that enjoys their job.   :) :) :)

Whitney

shooter

Really great new pictures Kassie :P :P :P :P :P
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Whitney

Awww thanks baby....shhhh there not new pics shooter I took those in 2011 lol I think its time to take some new badass bombshell ones ;)

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Whitney

Well thank you Tom your a BADASS yourself ;)

Whitney

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Apr 30, 2015, 09:17 AM
Awww thanks baby....shhhh there not new pics shooter I took those in 2011 lol I think its time to take some new badass bombshell ones ;)

I agree with you on this.   Since they did not even post all of them.  I know cus I have coppies locked away in my government issued secured vault.  ;D ;D

OK maybe the level of Security is not that high I do however have coppies of that whole set at least the ones that were posted on her profile back then.

Kassie probably does not remember this but those pics back then literally went up on her profile back then houra before I first met her.  I had a trip to Reno that weekend & about an hour before leaving California I checked the website on a whim.   I saw Kassie's pics & thought she is hot reminded me a little at least from behind of another one of the pics in that set not presenly on her profile but I put it up on another topic on here probably on page 3 by now. Anyway I remember thinking given all factors she appeared to be based on pictures the look I would be drawn to.   So I said to myself at the time almost 4 years ago at this I am going to save these just in case I run into this young lady this weekend.

That was the only time in all my years of visiting various brothels that I went in wondering if the girl looked like her pics.  That was the only time I ever made a point to check the website before a trip.

I think it was all Kassie's doing she was working that Native American Mojo thing she does.   So my theory I thought I had her on my radar ne thinks now years later it was thw other way around.   About 9 hours later we had the first of what would be 4 dances on the Mattress over a 364 day period.

The moral of this story guys be careful it is not a question of rather you want to dance with Kassie it's a question of rather or not she wants to dance with you!  ;) ;D ;D

Morgan

I always like the way Kassie thinks 😝😋

Tiffany

Damn.💦💦💦💦🍆
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Ayana

Quote from: Tiffany on Jun 08, 2016, 06:26 AM
Damn.💦💦💦💦🍆

I recently had a two girl party with Kassie and Yes it was very Fucking Erotic. Taking turns around the cock and side by side ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Whitney

Yaass, Miss Ayana is one of the BEST girls in the house to play and have a great party with!!! She's a BEAST in bed and her sleek moves will blow you away! Its always a delight partying with her👄💋

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Kassie on Jul 07, 2016, 06:00 PM
Yaass, Miss Ayana is one of the BEST girls in the house to play and have a great party with!!! She's a BEAST in bed and her sleek moves will blow you away! Its always a delight partying with her👄💋

Couldn't agree more... ;) :)