Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

i am a must try/experience  :D

Ironman

Quote from: TNBJonMan on Jan 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 20, 2015, 08:31 AM
Quote from: shooter on Dec 20, 2015, 06:13 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 19, 2015, 03:18 PM
Speak for yourself shooter I may be a fart! But I ain't even 50 yet so not old yet anyway. ;D ;D ;D

Ape man you are and always have been a farkle snart. 8)

But not a old one yet anyway!  I am also about 7 years shy of the 20 year fourm presence criteria.  So let me know In 2022.  When exactly I need to show up and officially take my place in in the  old farts club. ;D ;D

Lmao! If it takes 20 yrs, then I'll be sure to put an alarm on to go off in 2036 to join the old farts club haha but hmmm, just what is old?? Is it age? Is it mileage? Is it reliability? I'll be 26 in March, and all my friends swear I have the body of a 60 yr old man cause I always have aches and pains from soccer xD

Yes Physical pains are a little different, but by the 20 year criteria mentioned earlier I I won't be getting my official Old fart Monger card for another almost 7 years from now.  If you are only 26 minus however many years you already been around add in however many more you have to go if you stick around you will be getting your old fart card at a younger age then I will be officially getting mine.  Assuming I live another 7 years.  I have been having issues off and on since November. :-\  So I might be gone before I reach the 20 year mark we willhave to wait and see. :-\

TNBJonMan

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
Quote from: TNBJonMan on Jan 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 20, 2015, 08:31 AM
Quote from: shooter on Dec 20, 2015, 06:13 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 19, 2015, 03:18 PM
Speak for yourself shooter I may be a fart! But I ain't even 50 yet so not old yet anyway. ;D ;D ;D

Ape man you are and always have been a farkle snart. 8)

But not a old one yet anyway!  I am also about 7 years shy of the 20 year fourm presence criteria.  So let me know In 2022.  When exactly I need to show up and officially take my place in in the  old farts club. ;D ;D

Lmao! If it takes 20 yrs, then I'll be sure to put an alarm on to go off in 2036 to join the old farts club haha but hmmm, just what is old?? Is it age? Is it mileage? Is it reliability? I'll be 26 in March, and all my friends swear I have the body of a 60 yr old man cause I always have aches and pains from soccer xD

Yes Physical pains are a little different, but by the 20 year criteria mentioned earlier I I won't be getting my official Old fart Monger card for another almost 7 years from now.  If you are only 26 minus however many years you already been around add in however many more you have to go if you stick around you will be getting your old fart card at a younger age then I will be officially getting mine.  Assuming I live another 7 years.  I have been having issues off and on since November. :-\  So I might be gone before I reach the 20 year mark we willhave to wait and see. :-\
Dam, sorry to hear that Ironman. Wish you the best and hope you make it another 20yrs!

ovr-da-hill

Hey Shooter,

Long time no see!  Yes I am an old fart and proud of it. 

shooter

ODH!!!!!!! you're alive!!!!!!!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

ovr-da-hill

Yep, still above ground.  Never can tell where I might show up.

Redwood

I'm also an old fart and darn proud of it, although I would love to still be referred to as "young buck".  But time marches on.

SixT9er

If 50's the cut off for old fartery, then I qualify.

Regarding the subject. The trust factor is one of the many reasons why the Mustang is my favorite house!
Unlike other houses in the area I don't have to worry about my real name or pic being posted on the net when I'm at the Mustang. The Mustang values my privacy and I value that highly!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on May 22, 2016, 01:29 PM

Regarding the subject. The trust factor is one of the many reasons why the Mustang is my favorite house!
Unlike other houses in the area I don't have to worry about my real name or pic being posted on the net when I'm at the Mustang. The Mustang values my privacy and I value that highly!

Exactly......that's why the Mustang is kicking ass.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Goldie

Well heck. I refuse to be described as intestinal gas but I am over 50 so I guess I'm old

And most definitely trust the Mustang Ranch more than anyone else up North.

Will not be there in July this year...CWMC has become more political than the the Presidential Race...but I will be there later in the year.

XO All

Goldie

Ayana

Quote from: Cobia on May 22, 2016, 01:45 PM

Absolutely we value and protect each of our clients here at the Mustang Always

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Tiffany

yes we do, I agree..
Quote from: Ayana on Jun 09, 2016, 07:28 PM
Quote from: Cobia on May 22, 2016, 01:45 PM

Absolutely we value and protect each of our clients here at the Mustang Always

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎