News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Missing

Started by Wayne, Sep 08, 2018, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne

With the new system I miss the the bio of the girls. This would help me pick before I get there. :)

clevelandbrowns01

The number of pictures per lady dropped as well.  That's disappointing.  I still miss Roxanne's portfolio of pics where it was like a slide show of her pleasuring herself.  Those are still my ATF pictures from the site.   Stupid me - I should have saved those ones.  I understand a lot of the ladies have their own sites where we can find more pics but as far as I'm concerned the site can't have too many pics.

Daytona

Yes, while I do like that there are videos for most ladies now. A bio, with height, measurements, likes, dislikes, etc., would be a great addition. 

KittiMinx

Lochet

Thanks Kitti, Noticed Olivia also put up a Bio.

I wish all of the ladies would do so.......

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I'm working on it!

BigBankA7D

Olivia Lush

I have a bio, stats , reviews, several pictures, 3 videos as well as my future visiting dates  listed on my profile page  http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/olivia-lush.html

Check it out! It might be a delightful bed time reading...
xoxo
Olivia

For more pictures, videos, blog posts, calendar, wishlist and much more, visit my website www.OliviaLush.com

For a quicker reply, instead of messaging me on the board, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Chloe

We are definitely working on that😘