News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dennae Fever

Started by Lomez, May 04, 2019, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomez

I was fortunate to be able to spend time with Dennae, a confident, down-to-earth sweetheart with curves that would cause a moose's heart to skip a beat. The next day, I felt woozy and out of sorts, so I dropped by one of those prompt care places.

The doctor examined me carefully, took out his stethoscope and his tongue depressor, and shook his head sadly. "Looks like a case of Dennae Fever," he said.

"Say what?"

"Actually, it's pretty common east of Reno," he said. "Symptoms include an uncontrollable desire to make out with Dennae and occasional jelly legs when certain memories involving mirrors kick in, so to speak. Also, you start speaking French for no apparent reason."

"Oui, oui," I said. "Can it be cured?"

"There are no reported cases of full remission," he said. "But like any virus you can build up a tolerance with repeated exposure. So my recommendation is you hightail it over there to see her again and maybe you can lick this thing."

So I did. Doctor's orders. Got to lick this thing. You look at Dennae and her knowing eyes and whatever jitters you have sink to the bottom of the Truckee River. She listens to your silly stories. She tells some silly stories of her own. She gives you your space, and before long, you want to be invited into her's. She is strong and sexy as all get-out and wonderfully comfortable with herself. She values people and every client is special to her. That makes her special in return.

Dennae Fever. What a wonderful world.

clevelandbrowns01

Dennae fever sounds like something I need to catch sometime. 

I don't know about the whole Red Sox fan thing though.   Just kidding.  I'd love to ask her memories about the 2004 comeback from down 0-3 against the Yankees and /or the subsequent World Series win. Most New Englanders have some good stories about that time.

johann

I've partied with Dennae, she's definitely worth getting to know.  Mostly over the fever now, mais parfois cela se reproduit. ;)

Mind you, I might have had a slight advantage, since I lived in Boston many years ago, and saw the Red Sox at home a couple of times.

Dennae

Lomez
The pleasure was all mine!! Well yours too!! Wink wink!
Sorry I didn't get to say a proper good bye the other day! I want you to know I really really enjoyed our time together and I hope you keep up with your doctor appointments!! You need to watch that Dennae fever!! 😊
Much love
Dennae💕

Big Cat

Dennae is a sweetheart with a fun accent, lovely curves and a great personality.

Madison

I absolutely love this!

1Bytetoomany

I've come in contact with Dennae twice so far in the bar. I'm afraid I might be coming down with a case of Dennae Fever! I'll have to seek treatment in the future to see if I can be cured or if I'm a lost cause. She sure has caught my eye.

1Bytetoomany

I got Dennae naked in the sheets yesterday. She gave me a very thorough examination. Took my temperature with her softest and most sensitive body parts. It's confirmed, I have Dennae Fever. I feel wonderful after my first intense treatment, but I know I will need to return for more treatments in the future. I think I'm going to look forward to this Dennae Fever. Her treatments sure are a lot of fun.
Joking aside, partying with Dennae is truly memorable and I am looking forward to more naked time with this wonderfully warm and genuine woman.
Did I forget to say? Her body is HOT. I think she's contagious. She'll give you the Fever!

1Bytetoomany

Happy Birthday Dennae!

How many candles on your cake today?
29 you say?
Again?....

What I'm trying to say is you are well practiced in how to please other people. You are soft and cuddly, hot and steamy, sweet and sassy, naughty and nice, accepting and demanding, all which creates the flavor of Dennae. Satisfying in so many ways. Touching so many desires at once.

I truly enjoyed our time together last weekend Dennae! I still have the Fever though.

Guys, look at her schedule she has posted on her profile page. She has another long tour coming up.
I'm hoping to get another Fever treatment the first weekend of her November tour.

Dennae, enjoy your special day, you are a special woman that makes me feel special too!

1Bytetoomany

Lomez

Birthday? Well, that calls for a tune:

I called the doctor on the telephone
Said doctor, doctor, please, ah ah ah
I got this feeling
Rockin' and a' reelin'
Tell me, what can it be, is it some new disease?
They call it Dennae fever
You got to boogie down
Dennae fever, I think it's going around

(HT: The Sylvers)