News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Several "first" for me....

Started by Cobia, Mar 30, 2013, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

This last trip I had several "first" that were just great.  I haven't ever ridden in a limo and Tara e mailed me asking what I wanted the bar stocked with.  I had a room in the lodge there also.  1 of the Ladies thought I wasn't eating enough so she buys me a big steak and all the trimmings (thanks Ayana). Tara and Jennifer and everyone else out there really made my last visit a vacation I will never forget.  Got to meet a lot of new folks.

Ended up with 15 parties thanks to Carolina, Lina, Coco and Ayana.

REALLY A GREAT VACATION....THANKS EVERYONE !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Fu-ck Yeah Cobia  :o  :D  ;D wished i could have been there, :-[ pout mabey next time, however hearing about it on the forum and amungst the girls ; i kinda get to enjoy the extended energy of your vacation @ the ranch wheee!!! hopefully I will get to par take, next time  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 31, 2013, 06:15 PM
Fu-ck Yeah Cobia  :o  :D  ;D wished i could have been there, :-[ pout mabey next time, however hearing about it on the forum and amungst the girls ; i kinda get to enjoy the extended energy of your vacation @ the ranch wheee!!! hopefully I will get to par take, next time  ;)

Yep, I hated you weren't there....

I even wore snaps just for you...LOL
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Cobia, I loved that you enjoyed yourself!!!! Thank you so much for spending your vacation with us!!!!

See you soon!!!   ;-)