LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round

Started by firefighter, Mar 05, 2020, 04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round begins March 5 & ends midnight March 31, 2020 PST

LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round Announcement

LPIN Awards would like to express our utmost gratitude to DJ Jorge for donating his professional web developer services.  DJ Jorge rectified our HTML problems which enabled our voter registration form and three ballots to function properly.  Subsequently, registered voters will be able to cast their Nominating Round, Preliminary Round and FINAL Round automated ballots which simplifies the voting process.  Furthermore, the HTML forms allow ballots to be cast and counted in a uniform and flawless manner. 

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee
1Bytetoomany, firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Lee, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

Ironman

OK all done. Unless the lady I voted for makes the finals.

I might sell my vote to the highest bidder in the final round.

Money supposedly talks although it doesn't really speak to me.☹

https://youtu.be/uG-3jNsnk2E

Ironman

Apparently I was first to vote.😄😄 That will never happen again. Of course it helped that the link went live at around 9pm California time last night, and I am awake most of you alls dudes are sleeping.😴😴😴

FarmBoyinCA

My vote is in. Let's see what happens from here.

Ironman

Quote from: firefighter on Mar 17, 2020, 08:09 PM
3/17/20 is the 13th day of the LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round.

52 valid ballots have been cast from 3/5/20 thru 3/17/20 which is 49% voter participation. 
70 ballots are anticipated (65% voter participation), so over 74% of the expected total ballots have been cast.

It's beneficial to candidates for registered voters to cast their ballots as early as possible.
In the event of preliminary round ties for final round qualification, the candidates who receive the earliest tying vote will become finalists.  Therefore, registered voters should cast their ballots as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of their candidates becoming finalists.

Current list of LPIN Awards Registered Voters that participated in the 2019 Awards

Official Registered Voters List for LPIN 2019 Awards

LPIN Awards FINALISTS by Year

LPIN 2019 Awards Banquet on July 17, 2020

Is more fun to wait till last 90 seconds and speed vote.😁😁 Was fluke I was first this round to vote.😄😄

On a, completely serious note. Someone needs to send out the carrier pigeon to inform Jagged is vote didn't count. While he still has time to fix. We all know how lucky he I'd with technology he might not be able to log on to even know his vote didn't count.  But I am sure one of you alls has a direct line to him.😄

firefighter

Registered Voters please don't forget to cast your preliminary voting round ballot today.

3/31/20 is the 27th day of the LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round that ends midnight tonight.

LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round Announcement

62 valid ballots have been cast from 3/5/20 thru 3/31/20 which is 58% voter participation. 
70 ballots are anticipated (65% voter participation), so over 89% of the expected total ballots have been cast.

Current list of LPIN Awards Registered Voters that participated in the 2019 Awards

Official Registered Voters List for LPIN 2019 Awards

LPIN Awards FINALISTS by Year

LPIN 2019 Awards Banquet on July 17, 2020

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee
1Bytetoomany, firefighter, FumbleNutts, highdrive, Lee, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member