Any word on when they will re-open the ranch?

Started by 1loveNevada, May 12, 2020, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

Just wondering if anyone has any word on when Mustang Ranch will re-open and will there be any new "rules" or precautions in place for clients and courtesans.

Also, out of curiosity (and, I know the ranch is nowhere near the strip), but have there been any news as to when the Vegas strip will fully reopen so customers can book hotels, dine in restaurants, see shows, etc...?

Thanks.

Ironman

Quote from: 1loveNevada on May 12, 2020, 10:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any word on when Mustang Ranch will re-open and will there be any new "rules" or precautions in place for clients and courtesans.

Also, out of curiosity (and, I know the ranch is nowhere near the strip), but have there been any news as to when the Vegas strip will fully reopen so customers can book hotels, dine in restaurants, see shows, etc...?

Thanks.

Those are questions nobody can really answer.   

You are right about one thing though the Vegas strip and the Mustang Ranch are on opposite sides of the state. Probably about 7 hours drive time apart.

Big Cat

The ranch is open. Not much action in the bar but I am sure that changes behind the green door.

RachelVarga

The Ranch is open. We are not staying in the bar all day if no one is in there so we just go in when someone comes in. Temp check at the door and mask required unless eating or drinking. Pretty much like most restaurants. Each lady may have different requirements. If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X