News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Suites

Started by CuriousCpl, Jul 20, 2021, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousCpl

My wife and I visited the ranch in spring 2019. A couple week's ago we were talking and decided we will be making a return visit. Only thing is it might not be until spring of next year.

I know prices for services cannot be discussed or negotiated other than at the ranch but I'm curious about the suites. When we went the first time the room was great but it would be nice to have more room.

My question is how pricey are the suites if that can be discussed? Are they rented by the hour or is there a set amount of time you have spend. Just looking for a bit more info as there doesn't seem to be a lot on the website.

Zylar

You can ask to party with your chosen companion in one of the suites instead of their personal room so long as your party cost exceeds the room minimum.  I don't think we are allowed to discuss the pricing but based on my previous experiences it's very easy for individuals to cross that threshold minimum and I would imagine couples you've already qualified but didn't know to ask for the room. 

I think each of the ladies are different in their preferences of partying in their own room versus getting to use one of the suites and whoever you're interested in partying with can give you a tour of them and let you know of any minimums for use and which room they prefer.  My favorite is the Italian suite in the old ranch across the street or if staying int he building the oriental suite is great. The best part of the suites is the jacuzzi tubs allow you to relax together in a more comfortable nekkid manner than the more common use hot tub down the hall where you're not allowed to have actual sex in etc.

SixT9er

Are you talking about a room you stayed in on property or a room you partied in?
If you stayed on property ask Tara if a suite is available to stay in & you can take to Lady (s) to your room & party.
As for partying in a suite as mentioned as long as the party is booked at a high enough amount you can party in a suite in the old building or a bungalow that opens to the pool area. The suites & bungalows have different themes to them. Just inquire what's available when you're with the Lady you are booking with
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact