News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Music

Started by SixT9er, Sep 06, 2022, 12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Note to Ladies.
If you don't have a commercial free playlist on your phone, get one or live with the commercials or don't play music. Don't interrupt the party to constantly look for music when a commercial comes on!
Ruins the party!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 06, 2022, 12:16 AM
Note to Ladies.
If you don't have a commercial free playlist on your phone, get one or live with the commercials or don't play music. Don't interrupt the party to constantly look for music when a commercial comes on!
Ruins the party!

I don't care for music when partying.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

I don't pay attention to the music.  My first party ever in 02 was Christmas music. I only remember one girl saying to the other "what's this shit you are playing?" Other girl responds "Christmas music its Christmas time"  response yeah but this is really bad Christmas music."  My point I didn't hear one damn note the entire 3 hours that party lasted.  I only remember what type of music was playing, because the two ladies were in disagreement of what type of music should be playing.

All that being said next time tell her no music or play only mp3 files saved to the phone directly.  Commercials blow and not in a good way. Every streaming service I pay for is commercial free. Adds piss me off, and waist my time.😃

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 06, 2022, 02:39 AM
I don't pay attention to the music.  My first party ever in 02 was Christmas music. I only remember one girl saying to the other "what's this shit you are playing?" Other girl responds "Christmas music its Christmas time"  response yeah but this is really bad Christmas music."  My point I didn't hear one damn note the entire 3 hours that party lasted.  I only remember what type of music was playing, because the two ladies were in disagreement of what type of music should be playing.

All that being said next time tell her no music or play only mp3 files saved to the phone directly.  Commercials blow and not in a good way. Every streaming service I pay for is commercial free. Adds piss me off, and waist my time.😃
I told her to just turn it off, we didn't need music. After 2 min she said we did & proceeded to mess with the music again!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 06, 2022, 03:46 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 06, 2022, 02:39 AM

I told her to just turn it off, we didn't need music. After 2 min she said we did & proceeded to mess with the music again!

🤔🤔 That would mess up.the flow of the party in  my opinion. I wont ask for further details.

Cobia

Had a girl play some loud jungle music once.  That didn't go well.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 06, 2022, 03:35 PM

Cobia's party jam😉😁  probably not the kind of jungle music he ua talking about though.😄😄

https://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 08, 2022, 09:21 AM

Cobia's party jam😉😁  probably not the kind of jungle music he ua talking about though.😄😄

;D Nope.  It was way different.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 08, 2022, 01:58 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 08, 2022, 09:21 AM

;D Nope.  It was way different.
I assumed as much😄😄

SixT9er

Think you got off subject

How to Ruin a party with music

Pay more attention to the radio than the client....

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 10, 2022, 03:37 AM
Think you got off subject

How to Ruin a party with music

Pay more attention to the radio than the client....

Just tell her no music. Only the sounds of her moans are allowed.😉😁😄

Luvtofish69

Music should be up to the client. Heck depending on how wild things are one never hears anyway. I think where it more laid back and more like soft love making, then one might hear it to relax to.

johann

Quote from: Luvtofish69 on Sep 14, 2022, 09:29 PM
Music should be up to the client. Heck depending on how wild things are one never hears anyway. I think where it more laid back and more like soft love making, then one might hear it to relax to.

I'm with you on that.  I also like the more laid back relaxing kind of music during a party.  One track I really like is "Moments in Love" by "Art of Noise".  Someone once described that as music written to have sex to.

RachelVarga

I use Spotify so if you have certain songs you want for a party just let me know and I can make a playlist.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X