News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Olivia Lush "organic GFE encounters"

Started by Olivia Lush, Aug 03, 2018, 06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Brazilians are famous for being extremely affectionate and I am no exception to the rule. I love a good GFE party and my favorite way of doing it is what I call an "organic encounter" where instead of following a specific script or menu of activities, we relax and take our time to let the date flow to what we want to do with lots of kissing, hugging, cuddling, eye to eye conversations and obviously truly enjoying each other.

Shorter dates are fun but they can never compare to the connection and chemistry built on longer encounters.

For me a GFE date is much more than just sex. It's intimacy, a safe place where you can truly be yourself without the fear of being judged or criticized. Your time with me is your "safe port" where you can talk about anything you feel like or just relax and let me help you enjoy our time together.

From drinks at the bar, hanging out in the pool or Jacuzzi, a sensual massage ,dinner out (on an outdate or by the Mustang pool), just staying in cuddling to a good "Netflix and chill" night to delicious lovemaking and even waking up in each others arms after an unforgettable overnight.

Whatever you choose, I want to make sure you have the best experience ever.
We all deserve affection and having our personal needs met.
Let me make your dreams and desires a delicious reality.
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

clevelandbrowns01

"We all deserve affection and having our personal needs met."      A beautiful thought from a beautiful woman. The full GFE with Olivia sounds like an evening to be remembered for a lifetime.  Organic is only two letters away from orgasmic too! 

Olivia Lush

Thank you so much for your kind message clevelandbrowns01!
And yes, my organic GFE experience is highly orgasmic as well...
Can't wait to make new friends on my next Mustang visit August 14-27 and be able to add a smile to their faces.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

I am back at Mustang until 8/27 available from 1 pm to 1 am and can't wait to put a smile on your face
Let's get lost in each other's arms, wishes and desires.
I'll be the memory you won't be able to  erase for a long time...
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

johann

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 04, 2018, 09:40 PM
"We all deserve affection and having our personal needs met."      A beautiful thought from a beautiful woman. The full GFE with Olivia sounds like an evening to be remembered for a lifetime.  Organic is only two letters away from orgasmic too!

Having recently partied with Olivia Lush, I can confirm this and say that she is one very special lady.  Well worth taking some time to get to know.

clevelandbrowns01

It is definitely worth mentioning that Olivia's website has tons more hot pictures of her.   Column 3 Row 10 is my personal favorite.  Quite the sexy come-hither look in that picture.

Olivia Lush

Thank you so much for the kind words and an amazing time, Johann!
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

My Organic Girlfriend Experience is my most popular package but if you would like to know what else I have to offer (and see tons of pictures, my blog posts , reviews, calendar and much more) check out my website www.olivialush.com

Can't wait to be in your arms...

xoxo

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Aug 03, 2018, 06:21 AM
Brazilians are famous for being extremely affectionate and I am no exception to the rule. I love a good GFE party and my favorite way of doing it is what I call an "organic encounter" where instead of following a specific script or menu of activities, we relax and take our time to let the date flow to what we want to do with lots of kissing, hugging, cuddling, eye to eye conversations and obviously truly enjoying each other.

Shorter dates are fun but they can never compare to the connection and chemistry built on longer encounters.

For me a GFE date is much more than just sex. It's intimacy, a safe place where you can truly be yourself without the fear of being judged or criticized. Your time with me is your "safe port" where you can talk about anything you feel like or just relax and let me help you enjoy our time together.

From drinks at the bar, hanging out in the pool or Jacuzzi, a sensual massage ,dinner out (on an outdate or by the Mustang pool), just staying in cuddling to a good "Netflix and chill" night to delicious lovemaking and even waking up in each others arms after an unforgettable overnight.

Whatever you choose, I want to make sure you have the best experience ever.
We all deserve affection and having our personal needs met.
Let me make your dreams and desires a delicious reality.
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 20, 2018, 05:59 AM
It is definitely worth mentioning that Olivia's website has tons more hot pictures of her.   Column 3 Row 10 is my personal favorite.  Quite the sexy come-hither look in that picture.

Thank you so much for your always so kind words Clevelandbrowns01. And yes, you made me look at the website to find out which pictures you were referring to.

Can't wait to meet you one of these days...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

My Organic GFE party is my all times best seller.
Let me make you feel comfortable, relaxed, understood, wanted and loved. Intimacy is very important and all of us should be able to enjoy it.
All the great things of a girlfriend without the headaches that can come with a relationship.
I am back at the ranch until 1/22 and can't wait to make you feel special

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Ada Marie

I can see why your GFE's are so popular.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 10, 2019, 05:25 AM
I can see why your GFE's are so popular.

Thank you Ada! You've seen it first hand on our 2 girls party and I can't wait to share you with a delicious gent again.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27