News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Your 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Started by Michael, Dec 24, 2018, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

2019 is almost here and I'm very happy to say good riddance to 2018!  What are your new year's resolutions for 2019?

Ironman

Quote from: Michael on Dec 24, 2018, 03:11 AM
2019 is almost here and I'm very happy to say good riddance to 2018!  What are your new year's resolutions for 2019?

I tend to avoid making tbem that way I don't have to break them. I also tend to avoid making a wish list every year when one of you alls start that topic. Which we know one of you alls will soon.

Although🤔 Technically although I didn't explicitly say it on a public thread thanks to a little help from my friends you know who you all are. I completed the wish list that was private in my brain only really had one name on it Charlotte😍😍 Thanks to the assistance from my friends  and cutting a lot of corners I managed to scrape up enough cash to check off my extra credit name Tori😍😍

So OK🤔🤔 F it my resolution Try to keep all my forum postings under 1000 words or less until at least March of 19.
Extra credit resolution try to book at least one party with some lady. At some legal brothel somewhere before I turn 50.😁 I have a little more than 2 & half years to complete the extra credit resolution. But if it gets to be into the later part of 20,  and I post my last party was in 18 with Tori one of you alls need to remind me of this post.🙄 Anyway this post is under 1000 words so starting now till March of 19 I am on a word count if I want to keep true to my main Resolution.😉😁😁

That might be more difficult for me then coming up with enough cash to book another party before I turn 50, but cold hard truth neither will be easy for me.🙄 😄

Michael

First and foremost, to make 2019 a bigger, brighter and better year than 2018.  I'm also in the process of putting my house on the market, so getting another one is definitely one.  Maintaining the awesome relationship I've built with my employer is definitely priority.  I also plan on finally getting that corvette I've so been lusting for.  Also, I'm going to intensify my workouts even further, I want to get back in the best condition I've ever been in, so far the workouts are going great.  I certainly can't forget having a few fabulous trips to the Mustang houses in 2019.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully aweomse 2019 and I hope all of your wishes are granted and your resolutions are accomplished. 

Jasper

Quote from: Michael on Dec 27, 2018, 05:24 AM
First and foremost, to make 2019 a bigger, brighter and better year than 2018.  I'm also in the process of putting my house on the market, so getting another one is definitely one.  Maintaining the awesome relationship I've built with my employer is definitely priority.  I also plan on finally getting that corvette I've so been lusting for.  Also, I'm going to intensify my workouts even further, I want to get back in the best condition I've ever been in, so far the workouts are going great.  I certainly can't forget having a few fabulous trips to the Mustang houses in 2019.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully aweomse 2019 and I hope all of your wishes are granted and your resolutions are accomplished.

Thank you Michael, very well put! I'm happy to hear everything is falling into place and your working towards your health. 😉
I want a ride inyour red corvette! 🏎
Make sure to add me on Instagram for more inspiration in the New Year! (Jaspermustangranch)

XxxJasper

KittiMinx

Mine is simple - make it bigger and better than 2018! Though I must say 2018 was a good year for me. A lot of special things happened. But I know big things are coming in 2019!

Anika

Mine will be to stand up to those who have told me to accept less, to accept struggling in America instead of flourishing, and to accept living paycheck to paycheck.  I resolve to never bite the hand that feeds me.  I also resolve never to fear biting the hand that has starved me. 

Cobia

Last yr. was pretty rough for me.  Hope 2019 is better.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael

Quote from: Jasper on Dec 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote from: Michael on Dec 27, 2018, 05:24 AM

Thank you Michael, very well put! I'm happy to hear everything is falling into place and your working towards your health. 😉
I want a ride inyour red corvette! 🏎
Make sure to add me on Instagram for more inspiration in the New Year! (Jaspermustangranch)

XxxJasper
Thank you, Gorgeous!  I've been working very hard both personally and professionally.  The best part is playing hard (and getting hard, lol).  You can ride my corvette anytime.  Will do!  Inspiration and a lucky charm.   

Prospector Bob

I don't make resolutions but I hope 2019 is better year for me than 2018 was. The first 8 months of this year were simply horrendous for me.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Dec 28, 2018, 08:54 AM
I don't make resolutions but I hope 2019 is better year for me than 2018 was. The first 8 months of this year were simply horrendous for me.

Likewise. I don't really make resolutions because it sort of sets me up for failure (personally) but I just hope 2019 treats me better than 2018. I also need to be better about sticking to my goals and personal promises. 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

I don't do resolutions either, as Lena mentioned it's a set up for failure. Then you beat yourself up for failing for whatever reason.
For me I just plan on continuing to Pursue my goals I set for myself during this past year to continue to get healthier and be a better person in general. If I can do those the rest will take care of itself
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

clevelandbrowns01

Fix at least a few of my problems.  Focus on my hobbies.  Read more. Work on my own writing projects.

goingforit

To finally make a trip to the Mustang Ranch

Jasper

Ember

Quote from: goingforit on Jan 02, 2019, 12:38 AM
To finally make a trip to the Mustang Ranch

Have you done so yet?