News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang ranch and the super bowl party

Started by ColleenRose, Jan 25, 2019, 06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

Im not going to lie, Im not a huge sports fan. However being the introvert that I am, my idea of a super bowl sunday is to spend time in a bungalow suite in the jacuzzi or in bed watching the game together just the two of us; away from the hustle n bustle of the bar ;)

Bigfoot

And instead of strawberries and whip cream, we could use chips and nacho cheese sauce. Or would that fetish be a specialty party?  =)

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 25, 2019, 06:27 AM
Im not going to lie, Im not a huge sports fan. However being the introvert that I am, my idea of a super bowl sunday is to spend time in a bungalow suite in the jacuzzi or in bed watching the game together just the two of us; away from the hustle n bustle of the bar ;)

I'm not either, but that sounds lovely!

Cobia

Quote from: Ember on Jan 25, 2019, 10:35 PM

I'll drink to that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jan 25, 2019, 06:20 PM
And instead of strawberries and whip cream, we could use chips and nacho cheese sauce. Or would that fetish be a specialty party?  =)

Yea the Nacho cheese is an upgrade.😄😄

Madison

I'm not a big sports fan either but nachos sound amazing, and the idea of watching the game in bed with some sex in the in-between times....that would be fun!

ColleenRose

Just make sure nacho sauce isnt hot, owie

Ember

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 26, 2019, 12:26 AM
Quote from: Ember on Jan 25, 2019, 10:35 PM

I'm not much into spectator sports I would much prefer a super bowl party without the television

That sounds even better!!!

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 26, 2019, 04:43 AM

Just make sure nacho sauce isnt hot, owie

Oh yah, that would burn! Ouch...

ColleenRose

We can feed it to one another just no burning ppls skin pleass

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ember on Jan 26, 2019, 11:58 PM

Am I the only one that  sees the Irony?  "Ember" doesn't want to "burn"... ;)   :D

Serena

I'm not a sports fan either Colleen, but I'm sure it will be a good time here at the Mustang for the super bowl party!! I'm excited. I missed the last few ones, but I heard they were a blast.
Serena  ;)

Ember

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jan 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
Quote from: Ember on Jan 26, 2019, 11:58 PM

Am I the only one that  sees the Irony?  "Ember" doesn't want to "burn"... ;)   :D

Don't you know? Embers don't burn, they DO the burning....  ;) :-* :P