Rachel Varga Review

Started by Funmonger, Jul 28, 2018, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funmonger

Rachel Varga is special in several ways. Prior to meeting her for the first time just prior to this years CM Events, we had corresponded for a few years about various subjects. All of that fell into the background the moment I laid eyes on Rachael, the real in person beauty. Her presence was captivating, natural beauty and it was like meeting a celebrity for me like Bridget Bardo or some hollywood actress. But don't let her beauty and presence scare you off. Instead, the big surprise to me was how soft spoken Rachel was, with her very sensual accent from her homeland. She seemed confidently shy and not aggressive or money grabbing whatsoever.

Rachel's eye contact and constant smile gave off the vibe that i would soon be in for an amazing experience. I could barely wait any longer.
Right away after meeting Rachel in the afternoon before the Poolside Party just when I got to town, I wanted to get to it. Negotiations were essentially a non event, very easy in other words. Rachel is well worth a lot but she will work with all reasonable budgets. Don't let that hold you back.

Once in the room, her room is extremely clean, equipped with fresh towels and body wash, and very clean. I excused myself for a moment and asked Rachel to wait to disrobe until I could watch. She was very cooperative with her classic smile. She was wearing a very sexy black bra that is a turn on to me. Then she did a little strip tease for me and let me just gaze at her for the moment.

When we got on the bed, initially I let her take control. I knew that he knew more about making me happy and comfortable that I could dictate myself with one exception. She of course started with a great blowjob. I asked to rub my element into her lucious tits and she was not only very accommodating but did so with the experience of someone who had done this "Roman" activity before. She lubed them up and it was quite fun. Rachel has super tits and and she knew just how to rub them over my throbbing element.

Her blowjobs was second to none and she did so very cooperatively and Rachel was willing to switch sex positions at any time and back to another blow job as I desired. I like a little variety in the party and she was very willing. Rachael is very much of a pleaser.
One of the truly great things about Rachel that people might not consider until they party with her the first time is her tenderness. She has a brilliant way to combine the intimate moment while keeping it both physical and real. In other words she is not only about getting your nuts off. You will experience for a moment her gentle touch of humanity and love of people. She won't say it. She will show it.  Yes, it is about tenderness and she is a very loving person. Rachael's genuine affection made me feel appreciated and wanted, at least for the moment we were together. There was nothing phony about it because most of it was non verbal, Her touch, her smile, her enjoyment were all convincing. I barely knew that this was a fantasy. I felt more like I was with a long term girlfriend. No wonder guys want to repeat with her.

Eventually the voice on the speaker came on our party and Rachel said Ok, and reassured me not to worry. She kept on pleasing me and without the pressure to re-party with more money. We went about ten minutes over but then she provided me a towel for clean up and the offer of a shower which I accepted and appreciated. I was never rushed out the door.
Rachel is a sweetheart and I recommend her to any respectful man who can appreciate a woman with classic beauty, demeanor, tits, ass and a genuine heart. Rachel has it all. There is no doubt in my mind as to why Rachel is a recipient of the Courtesan of the Year. I recommend Rachel Varga heartily. Take your best game or not, I believe that she will please you either way beccause with Rachel it is all about pleasing you.  Treat her well. She will treat you better. That is my prediction.

RachelVarga

Wow, how do I follow a review like that?

Thank you Funmonger for writing such a magnificent review. 

When I first started I noticed really quickly that a lot of guys were surprised at my affection. It is normal to me to be that way and I hope that it makes people feel better than when they came in. When we close the door my mind is focused on one thing and one things only. The person I am with.

Thank you again for the generous love in your words.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Banginit

THANK YOU...FOR THIS REVIEW...Bang.  8)