Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Sunday Jan 16th Marilyn
« Last post by SixT9er on January 18, 2022, 05:16:00 AM »
Came in to the bar & saw Dace’ sitting there. She was waiting for an appt to arrive so we chatted until he got there. Very nice & sexy Lady.
After hanging out for a few min headed to the restroom & when I came out the Beautiful & Sexy Marilyn was sitting at the table next to where I was. I introduced myself & invited her to join me. She has one of the Greatest smiles ever. We chatted for about an hour then headed behind the green door. Easy negotiation then off to her room for a great time!
Highly recommend this lovely Lady with her sexy accent!
"How's it Hangin" / Re: Does the Mustang Ranch hire men to be sex workers?
« Last post by Vera Bliss on January 17, 2022, 05:11:50 PM »
No, ladies only!
"How's it Hangin" / Does the Mustang Ranch hire men to be sex workers?
« Last post by PD09 on January 17, 2022, 02:03:48 AM »
I'm a 22 year old man and I've always wanted to be a sex worker. I've done a lot of research on male prostitution and there are a lot more of them than I thought so I really think I have a chance. In fact I lost my virginity at the Mustang Ranch back in 2019 and fell in love with it at first sight. It's such a beautiful building in such a beautiful area filled with beautiful people doing a beautiful job. So I learned Nevada has had male prostitutes since the state allowed it back in 2009 and there was one ranch, Shady Lady, that hired a man in 2010 and some in 2012, but sadly went out of business in 2014. Since then, I have done a ton of research but have found nothing about male prostitutes in brothels since then. I'm going out on a limb and assuming there are few, if any men in the brothels right now, but since we have the legal right to do so, I'm guessing it would be illegal sex discrimination not to hire me simply because of my gender. I have reached out to other brothels in Nevada via E-Mail but only got a reply from one of them who did not follow up when I asked for clarification, but I don't think that was because of my gender since in my first E-Mail I specified twice I am a man. Since Mustang has a forum I assume I can get better answers here and thank anyone in advance who can help me out. I'm bisexual and thus am willing to party with both male and female clients, and I have had other sexual experiences since coming here in 2019, with both several other young women and men my age. However, I also live far from Mustang, in North Carolina, but I can easily move out to Nevada if I have to since I have family who reside in the state and can easily fly into the International Airport at Reno and plus I believe workers at the brothels live there full time while they work. And I know the brothels do hire workers from outside Nevada, so I don't believe my location should disqualify me nor should my gender. And my final question concerns COVID-19, which of course has had a huge impact on everything in our lives, including the brothels. Are workers at Mustang required to be vaccinated against COVID-19? I personally am not vaccinated yet but am seriously considering getting it due to one of my close friends getting quite sick from COVID two weeks ago, and if I have to get vaccinated to get my dream job, I will in a second.
Again, thank you very much for anyone who can give me information. I really am grateful that I in theory at least enjoy the legal right in this wonderful state to do as I want with my body, and make myself and other people feel good.
Trip Summaries / Re: Ayana is amazing
« Last post by Cobia on January 16, 2022, 02:13:14 PM »
I totally agree with your assessment! Ayana is special.

I'll drink to that too !!!
Constructive Criticism / Re: Scarlett's pictures
« Last post by Silverado on January 16, 2022, 03:20:57 AM »
I have also noticed that some of the pictures do not show up, particularly Scarlett, but also some of the other ladies' pictures when I try to access them on my ipad. However, when I access them on my desktop computer, they all load properly.
Trip Summaries / Re: Ayana is amazing
« Last post by Silverado on January 16, 2022, 03:17:19 AM »
I totally agree with your assessment! Ayana is special.
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Re: Thursday Jan 14
« Last post by Cobia on January 15, 2022, 02:01:09 AM »

I am jealous.
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Thursday Jan 13 Drew Ryan
« Last post by SixT9er on January 15, 2022, 01:16:01 AM »
Met some brand new Ladies, Farrah & Teeny. Very nice Ladies then finally met with Scarlet & we chatted a bid, very sweet Lady.
Finally met Drew Ryan. We had communicated prior to Covid via pm so meeting in person was like seeing an old friend. She’s as beautiful & Sexy as her pictures. We went behind the green door & had a Great time! Highly recommend this Lady & plan to repeat!
Trip Summaries / Ayana is amazing
« Last post by Dirk Diggler on January 14, 2022, 04:10:00 PM »
I had the opportunity to spend some more time with Ms. Ayana and she never disappoints. She is such a warm and giving person who always wants to please; every second with her is guaranteed to be enjoyable. Ayana is the best, honestly :)
Way Off Topic / Re: Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials
« Last post by Cobia on January 11, 2022, 09:19:50 AM »
A couple of years ago, I heard a spot on the radio about a woman in Texas recently celebrated her 104th birthday.  She attributed her longevity to drinking Dr. Pepper- 3 or 4 a day.   Then you hear the woman's voice saying, "Yeah, all my doctors say that stuff'll kill you- but they're all dead and I'm still here!"

Good stuff.  I drink them instead of coffee.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10