News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Way Off Topic / Re: !!!...ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO ...
Last post by Juliette - Mar 26, 2024, 10:13 PM
69 you know me so well
General Discussion / Re: Annual LPIN Gathering July...
Last post by Juliette - Mar 26, 2024, 10:11 PM
I think I found a dress! Is the event gown appropriate?
Last post by SixT9er - Mar 26, 2024, 03:40 PM
Juliette,

I think you look stunning no matter what but I think Red would be the most eye catching
Last post by SixT9er - Mar 26, 2024, 03:38 PM
Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 08:38 AMHi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LUPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is in the forum and also meeting and greeting everybody that is a part of thee event. What color do you think I would look best in?  I need to find a dress I'll see you in July. XO Juliette
Welcum to the board!
Nice to see you here, I very much enjoyed being your first client at the House!
As for the Dress I'd vote Red
Last post by Cobia - Mar 26, 2024, 02:32 PM
I think you would look great in any color. However red or blue is my fav.
Last post by Prospector Bob - Mar 26, 2024, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 11:42 AMThank you prospect bob I have always been interested in you. Maybe we can meet soon I look great in red. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

You're welcome sweetheart! It would be a pleasure to meet you someday.  :-*
Last post by Cobia - Mar 26, 2024, 01:07 PM
Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 08:38 AMHi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LUPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is in the forum and also meeting and greeting everybody that is a part of thee event. What color do you think I would look best in?  I need to find a dress I'll see you in July. XO Juliette

Welcome aboard.

Schedules / Re: It’s time to get Lucky!🍀
Last post by DM2 - Mar 26, 2024, 11:42 AM
🍪
Last post by Juliette - Mar 26, 2024, 11:42 AM
Thank you prospect bob I have always been interested in you. Maybe we can meet soon I look great in red. Thank you so much for your suggestion.
Last post by Prospector Bob - Mar 26, 2024, 09:48 AM
I've seen your photos in the Ladies' profile pages. You are a gorgeous woman! My thoughts on what you should wear to the awards dinner ... the classic "Little Black Dress" would be my ideal look for you. With red stilettos, red gloves & a strand of gleaming, white pearls around your neck, just beautiful! But, actually, anything you wear would be fabulous. A red dress would look good on you as well.

Hope you have a long, gainful stay at the Mustang Ranch.