Request for lodging

Started by Phoenix, Dec 22, 2013, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Say there Jennifer  I have had alot of requests for some more info about the lodge on our web site yet I wasn't quite certain where to have them look ??? Do we have any pics/tours of the lodge?   Oh and speaking of tours I have had to turn down soooo many people ( after 5p.m. ) for the nighttime tours (also due to the fact that a lot of our theme bungalows are all booked up  :) and they wanna enjoy more upgraded options  :)) because well...we can't offer them :(.  So I have been asking them to come in for breakfast so I can offer them a daytime tour...hopefully this works yet for the most part they are only in town for a limited time :(....any suggestions??

caveman

About the night time tour. Asked the people that booked bungalows if they would mind if you gave a tour while there in the bungalow along with the lady there with! ??? You can ask when you book them & if they say yes great if they say no that's fine to. That way if they want a auduins or peepers they'll get it & if they want there privacy they get it to. To me that would add to the rush!!!! :o :o

Phoenix

That's a great little perverted suggestion Caveman we will have to see how far that will fly :o 8) ;D

caveman

The person or persons could see things in action Lol like the bed or table. Give them some Ideas for a party! ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 24, 2013, 01:12 AM
The person or persons could see things in action Lol like the bed or table. Give them some Ideas for a party! ;D

I might have to think about that since I will be staying out there before too long for 6 nights.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

It could most defenately turn up the heat! ;D Say your in a suite & there giving a tour to 5 hot sexy biker ladies!! :o They see you cobia & want to join your party. Your not going to say no? :o Than on the other hand it could be 5 guys which would be a complete sauge fest which wouldn't be good for us! ??? Maybe 5 couples & the ladies in the couples see you putting the moves on the lady your partying with. That could add spice to your party or not!
That is why I was saying you could have a a choice! ;D Yes go a head & give a tour or no you want your privacy! There could be a third option yes they can give a tour but you want a heads up before they come busting in! I see good points & bad. It's just like gambling if your winning it's perfect but if your losing it sucks! ???
Ladies what do you think sense you have a big say in it?

Phoenix