News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dancin til dawn

Started by Phoenix, Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Whew wut a way to dance in and out of this week :D I danced so much on both stages and in my room  (along with having sex) the VIP room and tours and thruout the bar this week and weekend that the bottom my feet was covered with one huge blister on both feet :(.  I could barely walk today...good thing Shane and Hazel had on there dancing shoes last night  :D that way we could take turns on stage and dancing with these couple of guys until oh at least 7ish in the morning...it was such fun...I give it up to Me for holding it down all week/end,Hazefoster stepping up to the stage like the energizer bunny and dang the way she shimmies her body will have you spellbound and bravo Shane for taking on two dancing partners back and forth for oh a good 8hrs :-* :-* :-* I just luv it when us girls can come together on all levels and keep our clients smiling and laughing with us that we all loose track of time and then pass out due to pleasurable exaughstion   (And please believe we all drank so much water  ;D) I put lots of tea tree oil on my feet..thank God they are healing :D and with some time off starting this Tuesday I should have plenty of time to get ready for my return :D until then I will continue enjoying the horizontal style of dancing...giggles

caveman

I wish I could kiss your feet & make them feel better!!! ;) If some one knows some magical way to make that happen let me know. I would do it if I can. ;D

Phoenix

Oh caveman gotta luv the major blessings of Christmas...that message you got as a Christmas present showed up just in time and the message lady really worked my feet she had me moaning with pleasure thank you again :-* and did I say I was off this Tuesday oops I fibbed...saprize I'm here until this comming Monday morning then for real this time I am outta here for abit ;)

caveman

Now your getting me all excited! ;) ;) The thought of hearing you moan with pleasure! :P :P I wish I could have watched. Noicy is good as I found out from my first visit to the ranch. ;D ;D

Mercy!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;D