SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Spit or Swallow

Started by Seven, Apr 20, 2014, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Brussels sprouts

Spit!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

Swallow both borsch & Brussels sprout. I like Brussels sprouts cut in half, fried in bacon fat, seasoned with garlic powder, a sprinkle of salt & crushed pecan pieces. Ummm good!  :P

Dog biscuits? I've tasted Milk Bones... meh... spit...

Gonna repeat my last food... Uni... sea urchin.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SixT9er

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 06, 2019, 05:06 PM
Swallow both borsch & Brussels sprout. I like Brussels sprouts cut in half, fried in bacon fat, seasoned with garlic powder, a sprinkle of salt & crushed pecan pieces. Ummm good!  :P

So you like Brussels sprouts if you add enough other stuff to hide the flavor! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 06, 2019, 07:52 PM

So you like Brussels sprouts if you add enough other stuff to hide the flavor! Lol

Hey, they are good.  I do like a lot of black pepper on them .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 06, 2019, 07:52 PM

Hey, I'll eat Brussels sprouts plain too. I like most vegies, except for onions. Can't eat 'em things 'cause I'm allergic to 'em. Oh... can't stand the taste of green bell peppers. Funny thing... I love red, yellow & orange bell peppers. They taste good & sweet to me. The green ones taste awful & bitter & they ruin the taste of other foods cooked with them. That's just me. I know other folks like 'em.

Spit or swallow...

Durian Fruit

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

ColleenRose

Pineapples are your friend!

Jasper

;D so true Colleen!