Lena Starr + Tori = Unforgettable

Started by Bigfoot, Apr 23, 2019, 05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

One Bigfoot, Two Ladies, and Three Great Parties

During my visits to the Mustang I've had the pleasure of meeting a lot of wonderful ladies but I would like to tell you about my first encounter with two of them.  Those two ladies are Lena Starr and Tori.  Both ladies were at the Mustang last year during my birthday trip. Sadly, every time that week I was at the ranch, they were busy.

With Tori, this became a bad habit on numerous trips tell last Fall when I finally got to meet this gorgeous brunette.  I was impressed that after introducing myself, Tori actually remembered my messages to her on my birthday and expressed how she was disappointed it didn't work out.  I was partied out that evening so we agreed to the next time we meet to book a party.  That time was the next night when I walked into the Mustang, saw Tori at the bar and quickly walked, more like ran, to the bar stool next to her.  Tori met me with a smile and a hug and I knew I soon would not forget that night.  Tori is as wonderful in the bedroom as she is out of it.  The party was great and went by way too quickly.

Christmas came early, when that winter I finally got to meet the beautiful Lena Starr.  Sadly Lena had a party scheduled that evening so she just had time to talk.  We wound up having a very engaging and pleasant conversation that I enjoyed and made me want to get to know this lovely lady more intimately.  I had to leave that next morning but I just couldn't stand waiting any longer to get this amazing blonde into my arms.  I scheduled a party with her at the end of her shift early the next morning before my flight.  This was one of the best decision I've ever made because in the bedroom Lena is a wonder to behold.  Staying true to her name, during the party I saw starrs and felt like I was in heaven.

Fast forward to this year and another birthday trip.  While harassing the ladies on the Mustang Forum before my trip, these crafty vixens turned the tables on me.  Lena and Tori started harassing me into not just partying with them again but doing it as a two girl party.  Being only a mere mortal and no match for these two goddesses, I caved and set up an appointment.  Being an experienced dancer, Lena started the party by treating Tori and me to a exotic pole dance to get everyone in the mood.  Things quickly moved to the bed where Tori and Lena combined their sexual energy and gave me a birthday party I will never forget.

In conclusion, if you ever miss out on that special lady you had your eye on at the Mustang, just remember good things come to those who wait.  I'm glad I was patient and finally got the privilege to party with these two wonderful women.

SixT9er

Sounds like an incredible time with two awesome Ladies! I'll bet that's a Birthday you'll not forget!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Lomez

Awesome! Happy birthday you lucky dog. Two great (conniving) ladies.

Cobia

2 beautiful and sexy ladies  for sure.  Great report.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

About time you posted the write up.😉 Have to change you alls call sign to The Big slow Foot.😄😄

Seriously though glad you enjoyed your experience. I know what Tori is like on a mattress, and I can Make a pretty solid hypothesis on what Lena would be like.😁

For the record Lena if you read this no I have not seen any of your films. Watching other people do it doesn't do much for me. So my point I basing my hypothesis on other criteria.

Anyways it was good of you to help Miss Lena start her list The real question is though when are you going to help the young lady check off another name?😉😁

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Apr 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
You can always count on Ironman to come up with creative ways to spend other people's money. :)

I full of ideas Chuck😁 99 percent of em involve someone other than me spending money.😎

Tori

Thank you for the kind words. It definitely was a great experience. I'm glad we got to help you celebrate your birthday in style

Madison

The title of this review says it all!! I'd like to party with Lena AND Tori too - who wants to make this foursome happen?!?!?

LenaStarrXXX

Thank you for making me sound so fantastic 😁 Ironman - don't worry, lots of people don't watch my films for reasons like we are too close (even though we've partied) to view me from a whole new perspective. Chuck, after several parties with Tori I know why you can barely make it out alive! And thank you, Bigfoot, for always being my pleasure when you cum to visit 😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram