News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday Trip

Started by Tanner2542, Jul 14, 2019, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

I saw another person posting about visiting the ranch for the birthday in 5 weeks.  That made me think about my own upcoming birthday in January.  Couple questions, how far in advance is advisable to plan a birthday visit? Is the weather usually nasty in January? I would probably like to do a 3 day visit for the occasion.
Thanks!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 14, 2019, 07:11 PM
I saw another person posting about visiting the ranch for the birthday in 5 weeks.  That made me think about my own upcoming birthday in January.  Couple questions, how far in advance is advisable to plan a birthday visit? Is the weather usually nasty in January? I would probably like to do a 3 day visit for the occasion.
Thanks!
Ya that was me posting about my birthday first time I will be having one at the ranch so I'm not much help I'd say a few weeks out would suffice especially if you are trying to see anyone special

Madison

Ooooh, a January birthday. What a great way to start out 2020 and celebrate with a visit to the Mustang Ranch!

Tanner2542

Quote from: Madison on Jul 29, 2019, 09:44 PM
Ooooh, a January birthday. What a great way to start out 2020 and celebrate with a visit to the Mustang Ranch!

Would you come help me celebrate?  My sincerest desire is to get there for a few days if the weather in Reno allows.

Luna

A Mustang Ranch birthday sounds like an amazing way to celebrate! That would definitely be one to remember!