Destiny made my dream

Started by Tanner2542, Jul 21, 2019, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

I had made contact with Destiny prior to my first visit to the ranch via email and she was extremely helpful and gracious in patiently answering my never ending string of questions.  We made arrangements to meet after the pool party on Thursday evening.  I was at a table in the bar nervously awaiting our meeting.  Let me tell you her photos come no where near detailing her beauty.  And trust me when I tell you her personality is so genuine and caring that I have a hard time describing what a pleasure she is to be with.  We were able to spend a few hours together that evening and it was absolutely amazing.  She stayed with me in the bar for a cocktail after our party as we made arrangements for our next date.  I had the pleasure on Friday of having Destiny attend a concert at the Nugget followed by dinner.  When we got back to the ranch Destiny had made arrangements for us to spend time in the Spanish room with access to the outside hot tub.... :)   We enjoyed a cocktail and then some fantastic, energetic, sensual alone time that ended with us just laying in each others arms talking and just enjoying each others company into the wee hours.  Saying good bye was very bittersweet as I needed to depart early the next morning.  I can promise this will not be my last time to the ranch to see Destiny.  An amazing woman that can both rock your world but will also genuinely listen to you and care about how you are feeling.... :)  My next trip is already in the planning phase.... :)

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Great review!

I have yet to meet the Lovely Destiny
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Madison

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
Great review!

I have yet to meet the Lovely Destiny

Get your butt in here - you are missing out! She is amazing.  :-*

Redwood

Once upon a time I had a delightful party with Destiny.  Since then, our schedule just never seem to align

LenaStarrXXX

Destiny doesn't really use the forum at the moment but I passed along your kind words! I told her she got some amazing reviews recently that made her sound like a Queen 👑 (which she totally is)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Tanner2542

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jul 28, 2019, 01:31 PM
Destiny doesn't really use the forum at the moment but I passed along your kind words! I told her she got some amazing reviews recently that made her sound like a Queen 👑 (which she totally is)

Thank you Lena.... :)  A little bird told me that you are quite the special lady.... :)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 28, 2019, 01:35 PM

Thank you Lena.... :)  A little bird told me that you are quite the special lady.... :)

Awww who was it?? Either way thank you so much :) any and all compliments put a goofy grin on my face
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Tanner2542

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jul 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 28, 2019, 01:35 PM

Awww who was it?? Either way thank you so much :) any and all compliments put a goofy grin on my face

I tried to send you an email to your mustang address and it came back undeliverable..... :(   And when I click on your profile on the line up it comes back unviewable.  That has happened with several ladies.  I wonder if they have an issue?