News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Does Awards Week Right

Started by Lomez, Jul 23, 2019, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomez

Suspect this is just one of many kudos Mustang will receive for the hospitality and events held during Awards Week. Without further adieu:

Thanks to Tara, Jennifer, Victoria and the staff for their helpfulness; in my case as plane flights got rearranged.

Thanks to the Mustang business model which knows that a little investment in patrons, like comped rooms, will more than pay for itself in good will and business as opposed to penny pinching.

Thanks to the many fine ladies who gracefully endured hours of idle chitchat from us ne'er-do-wells.

Thanks to the bar keeps, the security guys and everyone else who went above and beyond the call of friendliness.

And thanks to Rachel ... for being Rachel.

Luna

Quote from: Lomez on Jul 23, 2019, 07:11 PM
Suspect this is just one of many kudos Mustang will receive for the hospitality and events held during Awards Week. Without further adieu:

Thanks to Tara, Jennifer, Victoria and the staff for their helpfulness; in my case as plane flights got rearranged.

Thanks to the Mustang business model which knows that a little investment in patrons, like comped rooms, will more than pay for itself in good will and business as opposed to penny pinching.

Thanks to the many fine ladies who gracefully endured hours of idle chitchat from us ne'er-do-wells.

Thanks to the bar keeps, the security guys and everyone else who went above and beyond the call of friendliness.

And thanks to Rachel ... for being Rachel.

Yes, it was a good week! It was great meeting and talking to so many new people. It was lots of fun, especially the pool party!

ChicagoBob

Yes, a well deserved shout out to everyone at Mustang for hosting such an awesome time on awards week.   We really appreciate it!   A special thanks for the comped rooms all week at the Mustang lodge.  It was so much fun to hang out, get drunk with all my friends, and not worry about the driving or the police. 

Also, the money saved on hotels enabled me to have an additional party and give a little extra to the ladies.   The food was over-the-top at the pool party - thanks Chef Jeff!  The party never ended for 5 nights!  I loved the Kareoke and the ladies were HOT!  What a lineup...  I had 6 awesome parties in 5 nights!  I even cut my bar bill down to $800 for the week since Mustang drinks are so reasonable.   Where else can you get a "call drink" for $6.00?  :P

Anyway, I hope to see EVERYBODY again next year.   I'm already marking my calendar!

LenaStarrXXX

It was great meeting you, ChicagoBob, as well as all the other mongers :) Lomez, it was great catching up with you! Thank you again for my gift 💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

ChicagoBob

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jul 26, 2019, 10:18 AM
It was great meeting you, ChicagoBob...   

The pleasure was mine Lena!  I've heard so many good things about you and it was so nice to finally meet you. 

I forgot to ask you... do you like tall horny Irishmen?  ;)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Jul 26, 2019, 03:35 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jul 26, 2019, 10:18 AM
It was great meeting you, ChicagoBob...   

The pleasure was mine Lena!  I've heard so many good things about you and it was so nice to finally meet you. 

I forgot to ask you... do you like tall horny Irishmen?  ;)

How could I not?  ;D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

MrTShirt

The food was great.
The comped rooms were great.

And, and, and the ladies were especially great.   :P :P

Madison

I'm sad I missed out on all the fun!!!!! Maybe next summer!