News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Up in middle of night

Started by SixT9er, Dec 15, 2020, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Just sitting here awake in the middle of the night with C19. Fun stuff! For me so far it's just been like any other flu I get every couple years with a couple wrinkles. I'm going on day 5 of symptoms where as reg flu usually for me is gone in two days. With this C19 crap my symptoms have changed over the course of these days. Started off with Headache, body aches & temp over 102. Now temp & headache are gone but my throat now hurts like strep & ive got a cough that cause major pain in my ribs. Also what's come on now is fatigue. Walking down the hall takes a major effort, get to my chair & need to catch my breath.
For me so far not terrible just uncomfortable. I am proof that you can do it all right, wear mask, social distance, wash often & sanitize often & still get it! I feel it's a simple case of if you have the genetics that it likes you will get it & most likely your health will determine the severity of your symptoms!

Glad I got this now & not in a couple weeks!
Take care & stay as healthy as you can & you'll beat it if you catch it!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

johann

Hang in there SixT9er.  You'll beat this.  We're all rooting for you to get over this.

SixT9er

Quote from: johann on Dec 15, 2020, 12:08 PM
Hang in there SixT9er.  You'll beat this.  We're all rooting for you to get over this.
Thanks!
It could be a lot worse!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Damn, sorry to hear this.  Sounds like you are kicking it so hang in here and keep us updated.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

Feel better soon and stay strong!!

SixT9er

Thanks Cobia & Tanner
I'm getting over it. Just hangs on longer than normal flu

Prospector Bob

Well, dang 9er! Hope you get over the COVID quickly. I keep knocking on wood every day that I don't get it.

My sister & brother-in-law got it. From what my sister told me, she has the same symptoms as yours. My BIL was on a ventilator for 3 days but is back home now from 2 weeks in the hospital.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

SixT9er

pearl pleaser

Sorry to hear this...hope you feel better SixT9er....

SixT9er

Thanks Pleaser,

I'm starting to feel better, this shit just hangs on