Dacé & Violet, sitting in a suite... F-U-C-K-I-N-G!

Started by Dace', Dec 19, 2016, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dace'

You know the best thing about having a beautiful woman? Having 2 at the same time!
If you've never had 2 ladies rock your world, come see me and Violet!!;)

Imagine a snowy-haired, long-legged, alabaster babe lying on a king sized bed, surrounded by mirrors. Now imagine she's fucking a raven-haired, long-legged, alabaster minx.

My 2 girl parties with Violet have been some of the most pleasurable, fun, and exciting experiences I've had thus far!
We compliment each other beautiful, not to mention my panties are wet just thinking about the next time I can get in a room alone with a naked violet;)

Come make our dreams come true! You will NOT be disappointed.

P.s., you should prepare to spend aaaaalllll night long with us. We're both 22, and we just don't quit!;)

renorunner

Quote from: Dac'e on Dec 19, 2016, 04:45 PM
You know the best thing about having a beautiful woman? Having 2 at the same time!
If you've never had 2 ladies rock your world, come see me and Violet!!;)

Imagine a snowy-haired, long-legged, alabaster babe lying on a king sized bed, surrounded by mirrors. Now imagine she's fucking a raven-haired, long-legged, alabaster minx.

My 2 girl parties with Violet have been some of the most pleasurable, fun, and exciting experiences I've had thus far!
We compliment each other beautiful, not to mention my panties are wet just thinking about the next time I can get in a room alone with a naked violet;)

Come make our dreams come true! You will NOT be disappointed.

P.s., you should prepare to spend aaaaalllll night long with us. We're both 22, and we just don't quit!;)

I have partied with Violet many many times but have never done a 2 girl party!

Redwood

Hmmm...sounds like quite an erotic adventure! :-*

Dace'

Violet

Who here has been dominated by two girls at once? ;)

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Violet on Dec 20, 2016, 04:13 PM
Who here has been dominated by two girls at once? ;)

ME! Four times at the Mustang when it was the Wild Horse!  ;D 

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal