News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex Quotes

Started by Dixie, Nov 23, 2013, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firefighter

"'Sex' is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the others!" ~ Marquis de Sade

caveman

Victoria

Sex is a natural human instinct and need. It's also great for warmth on a cold winter day!

caveman

That's even better.

Dixie

Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority. 

firefighter

"There is no remedy for love but to love more!" ~ Henry David Thoreau

caveman

Yeah I'm up for that love more part!!!

Just Tom

'sex and golf are the only two things you don't have to be good at to enjoy'
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

firefighter

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer!" ~ Jay Leno

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Dixie on Nov 23, 2013, 04:03 AM
A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dixie Chick!   Here's another one from Marilyn Monroe...   "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."   

Phoenix

Cheers to pussy and gun powder...got to luv the smell of both and enjoy the explosion :o ;D

firefighter

"There's no shortage of pussy, it's just the delivery system that's messed up!" ~ Dr. Roy V. Schenk

caveman

The Delivery System I prefer is head on!!! ;)

firefighter

"Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all. Ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust!" ~ Marquis de Sade