News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bookings

Started by ketor, Apr 17, 2015, 02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ketor

I have booked and called ahead for 2 ladies in the last 3 weeks and they never get the message that they are booked! Why even have a book me Susan.

Emma

Quote from: ketor on Apr 17, 2015, 02:48 AM
I have booked and called ahead for 2 ladies in the last 3 weeks and they never get the message that they are booked! Why even have a book me Susan.

We are so sorry to hear this.  I give you my word that I will make sure that does not happen again!  Please remember we have a few means of setting up appointments available, for your convenience. 

-- Aside from calling the office, you can also go through the "Booking" tab on the main website.  It's a form that asks for all the information we need to set your appointment up (lady, time, date, contact info, etc.)  From there, that booking is sent to ALL of management so that everyone is aware and can take care of communicating with the lady that she has an appointment. 
-- You may also feel free to PM the lady that you are interested in seeing.  However, please keep in mind, not all of our ladies are consistently active on the forum. 
-- Lastly, you can PM me anytime, or email me at [ emma@worldfamousbrothel.com ] and I will be SURE to make sure everything is in place for you.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you!  Next time you're in, please come find me so that I can buy you a drink.  xoxo Emma