News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

THANK YOU!

Started by Maya, Jan 04, 2016, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

The time has come to say not "Goodbye", but Farewell.
The Mustang Ranch will always hold a special place in my heart....and I am grateful to have worked at such a Classy place.

To everyone that has ever come in to chat/party or just hang out with me while I was at the ranch, Thank You!
It was a wonderful journey and I am thankful that I was able to enjoy all of it.

To all the wonderful ladies that work at The Munstang.... Thank You, many of you became great friends and plenty of you made it so much fun to work at the ranch...whether it was at the bar, kitchen and better yet behind closed doors...heheee...

To the wonderful cashiers & hosts, thanks for making everything so much easier on all of us ladies.

Tara, Thank You for all your constant hard work and making each of my trips beyond great!

To the Owners, Keep rocking it!! The Mustang is the Best Ever!!!

May all of You be Blessed with many reasons to enjoy 2016 & Beyond!!

lumberjack0306

Sorry our paths   never crossed   but I wish  you  the  best   in wherever   life   takes   you 

Cobia

I wish you the very best Maya !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

NorthMnMan

Hmm, curious timing with this announcement coinciding with your team firing the head coach ? Perhaps you have been hired to bring some discipline to that team  !  Seriously though, I believe all wonders and exciting opportunities in life, await you.

Maya

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Jan 05, 2016, 12:50 AM
Sorry our paths   never crossed   but I wish  you  the  best   in wherever   life   takes   you

Thank You!!
Life is being very wonderful and is taking me to lots of lovely places.

=)

Maya

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 05, 2016, 01:02 AM
I wish you the very best Maya !!

Thank You Cobia!!

=)

Maya

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 05, 2016, 02:25 AM
All the best for you Maya. Hope all is fantastic in your life.

Chuck,
Thank you for your kind words. Everything IS fantastic =)
Thanks for all that you shared with all of us!

=)

Chuck,
Thank you

Maya

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Jan 05, 2016, 09:01 PM

Hmm, curious timing with this announcement coinciding with your team firing the head coach ? Perhaps you have been hired to bring some discipline to that team  !  Seriously though, I believe all wonders and exciting opportunities in life, await you.

Hahahhahahahhahaaaaaaa!!!
Your post had me cracking up over here!!
Wish I could get hired to discipline certain people...he'll, I'll even do it for free...hahahaaa!

You, as well, are very kind with your words, Thank You!

=)

caveman

I know one thing!!! I enjoyed seeing you get that Look in your Eyes!! Along with that smile on your face!!! You knew something was going to Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Silverado

Maya - you know you will be sorely missed here, especially by Regan!

In any event, best of luck in everything you do and experience in the future!

caveman

Quote from: caveman on Jan 06, 2016, 03:48 AM
I know one thing!!! I enjoyed seeing you get that Look in your Eyes!! Along with that smile on your face!!! You knew something was going to Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I forgot to mention that voice. just hearing her talk will get you excited.

SeattleSun

Maya's Hanging Them Up.

If your heading north out of Reno there is a Tennis Shoe Tree on US Hwy 395 just north of the CAL - NV boarder on the right side of the road.

Alternately I go that way all the time and have an old pair of sneakers that I can write "Mustang Maya" on and hang them high.

To me Tennis Shoe Trees have always been about people "moving on" and "turning a page" in their book of life.

I have moved on 4 or 5 times and looking back it was always the right thing to do.  My next move on will be my final one.

Seattle Sun

================================================================================

Shoe Trees from Road Side American

Shoe Trees

Shoe Trees may be the greatest embodiment of the American Spirit you can find on the highway (free of admission charge, anyway). While cultural anthropologists trumpet the aggregated populist statement of the gum wall or the gob rock, we believe Shoe Trees soar to greater heights.

A shoe tree starts with one dreamer, tossing his or her footwear-of-old high into the sky, to catch on an out-of-reach branch. It usually end there, unseen and neglected by others. But on rare occasions, that first pair of shoes triggers a shoe tossing cascade. Soon, teens are gathering up their old Adidas and Sauconys, families are driving out after church with Dad's Reeboks and grandma's Keds. Many inscribe messages on the sneakers in permanent marker -- greetings, love poems and life accomplishments.

The shoe tree blooms with polymer beauty. A work of art like this may last for generations, tracing our history by our sneakers . . . as long as the tree doesn't die or get attacked by shoe tree murderers.

On Highway 50 near Middlegate, Nevada, a lone cottonwood stood, clotted with hundreds of shoes. One tipster told us the first pair was thrown during a wedding night argument by a young couple (see LA Times article below); later, their children's shoes were added to the bough. Whatever its origins, the tree seemed to suck up all the discarded footwear in the county. Sadly, the tree was cut down by vandals on New Year's Eve, 2010-2011.

- See more at: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/29064#sthash.2FTOmvxA.dpuf

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/16/nation/la-na-shoe-tree-20110217

NorthMnMan

Maya, glad to read that you got some laughs ! I hope that you do continue to post on this forum from time to time. I have enjoyed your incites over the past couple of years.

Maya

Yes, please do that for me.
When I get the opportunity to go up there I'll tie some high heels together(BDSM Style) to solidify it.

Thanks for the post... I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it.

=)

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jan 11, 2016, 10:24 PM
Maya's Hanging Them Up.

If your heading north out of Reno there is a Tennis Shoe Tree on US Hwy 395 just north of the CAL - NV boarder on the right side of the road.

Alternately I go that way all the time and have an old pair of sneakers that I can write "Mustang Maya" on and hang them high.

To me Tennis Shoe Trees have always been about people "moving on" and "turning a page" in their book of life.

I have moved on 4 or 5 times and looking back it was always the right thing to do.  My next move on will be my final one.

Seattle Sun

================================================================================

Shoe Trees from Road Side American

Shoe Trees

Shoe Trees may be the greatest embodiment of the American Spirit you can find on the highway (free of admission charge, anyway). While cultural anthropologists trumpet the aggregated populist statement of the gum wall or the gob rock, we believe Shoe Trees soar to greater heights.

A shoe tree starts with one dreamer, tossing his or her footwear-of-old high into the sky, to catch on an out-of-reach branch. It usually end there, unseen and neglected by others. But on rare occasions, that first pair of shoes triggers a shoe tossing cascade. Soon, teens are gathering up their old Adidas and Sauconys, families are driving out after church with Dad's Reeboks and grandma's Keds. Many inscribe messages on the sneakers in permanent marker -- greetings, love poems and life accomplishments.

The shoe tree blooms with polymer beauty. A work of art like this may last for generations, tracing our history by our sneakers . . . as long as the tree doesn't die or get attacked by shoe tree murderers.

On Highway 50 near Middlegate, Nevada, a lone cottonwood stood, clotted with hundreds of shoes. One tipster told us the first pair was thrown during a wedding night argument by a young couple (see LA Times article below); later, their children's shoes were added to the bough. Whatever its origins, the tree seemed to suck up all the discarded footwear in the county. Sadly, the tree was cut down by vandals on New Year's Eve, 2010-2011.

- See more at: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/29064#sthash.2FTOmvxA.dpuf

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/16/nation/la-na-shoe-tree-20110217

Maya

As always, you are very kind.
Thanks for all the wonderful conversations and moments we shared together =)

Quote from: Silverado on Jan 06, 2016, 09:45 PM
Maya - you know you will be sorely missed here, especially by Regan!

In any event, best of luck in everything you do and experience in the future!