Ride'em Cowboy💟🌼

Started by Daisy Allison, Jun 25, 2017, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy Allison

Ugh I am so in trouble. There's nothing that soaks my panties more than a man in boots and hands rougher than rope. Thinking of how you kissed my feet, going up my soft legs, across my stomach and up my neck.... Oh Honey.. I loved our time connected and wrapped up in the sheets. Running my fingers through your hair and your arms wrapped around my waist. I love that smile that creeps across your face when I coo your name <3  I can't wait to tell you stories of my time spent alone in my room... fingers twirling around in my panties, pretending to be you. My sweet gentle cowboy I'm waiting patently for you hurry back :-* :-*

Cobia

Quote from: Daisy Allison on Jun 25, 2017, 10:09 AM
Ugh I am so in trouble. There's nothing that soaks my panties more than a man in boots and hands rougher than rope. Thinking of how you kissed my feet, going up my soft legs, across my stomach and up my neck.... Oh Honey.. I loved our time connected and wrapped up in the sheets. Running my fingers through your hair and your arms wrapped around my waist. I love that smile that creeps across your face when I coo your name <3  I can't wait to tell you stories of my time spent alone in my room... fingers twirling around in my panties, pretending to be you. My sweet gentle cowboy I'm waiting patently for you hurry back :-* :-*

Damn.......!!!!!!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chief

memories keep the spirit enlightened for a reason.... ???
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Daisy Allison

Quote from: Chief on Jul 09, 2017, 12:21 PM
memories keep the spirit enlightened for a reason.... ???

I agree chief :-*

Cherry

I think most people come back because one memory isn't enough.... they need a whole scrapbook! 😥😥

Seven

Oh Daisy! This is wonderful!
Thanks for sharing.
I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Thanks for those visuals!

Scarlet

This made me feeling all tingly ☺️✨ love a good, hard cowboy 😏  Thanks for sharing Daisy
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Olivia Lush

Girl, you are good!!! Even I want this cowboy now!!! ;)
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com