News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Madison Returning!

Started by Madison, Sep 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison

I can't believe summer is over, it was HOT in so many good ways!
I'll be coming back for more fun Monday, Sept 25th....which means I'll be ready to play sometime Tuesday afternoon (Sept 26th). I'm only staying till October 3rd, so make sure to come see meeeee!

Madison

FYI - my schedule is currently 9PM to 9AM!

Madison

I will be back at the ranch October 31st for ONE WEEK! I'm going to need lots of cuddle-time to stay warm!  ;)

Ryan313

Wonderful Madison,
Thought I was going to have to wait till May to cuddle some more. Looking forward to getting lost in conversation and your eyes.
Your personal warming plate

Madison

Quote from: Ryan313 on Oct 09, 2017, 01:38 PM
Wonderful Madison,
Thought I was going to have to wait till May to cuddle some more. Looking forward to getting lost in conversation and your eyes.

Aww thank you Ryan! I am so looking forward to spending more time with you too!!

Madison

My shift is going to be 9pm-9am again! Come see me this Wednesday night (Nov 1) thru Tue (Nov 7th). This will most likely be my last trip for a little while due to school!

lumberjack0306

I will  be  there   December  8  to  12  would  like  to  see  you 

Madison

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Nov 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
I will  be  there   December  8  to  12  would  like  to  see  you 

Hi lumberjack! Right now I don't have plans to be at the ranch in December, but if anything changes I will post my schedule here! Nice to hear from you.  :)

Madison

Hi everyone! I am going to be at the ranch for ONE WEEK ONLY! Dates are: Tue, March 13th through Mon, March 19th 2018. How much fun do you think we can fit into 7 days? I'm ready to find out!  :-*

Just Tom

Quote from: Madison on Feb 13, 2018, 02:58 PM
Hi everyone! I am going to be at the ranch for ONE WEEK ONLY! Dates are: Tue, March 13th through Mon, March 19th 2018. How much fun do you think we can fit into 7 days? I'm ready to find out!  :-*

that sounds like Happy Birthday to me !
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Madison

Quote from: Just Tom on Feb 14, 2018, 03:04 AM
Quote from: Madison on Feb 13, 2018, 02:58 PM

that sounds like Happy Birthday to me !

Oh nice! What day is your birthday!?

Just Tom

i am an Ide honey, you know 'Beware of the Ides of March...'

with luck i i will get to watch you dance across the saloon before you go home....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Madison

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 07, 2018, 03:07 AM
i am an Ide honey, you know 'Beware of the Ides of March...'

with luck i i will get to watch you dance across the saloon before you go home....

Oh dear! lol
You know I do love to dance. I'll be out there!

Madison

I'm here!!!! My shift is 9pm-9am! Let's have some fun!!!!

lumberjack0306

How   long  are  you  staying