SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Vacation for ...........2018

Started by Cobia, Feb 26, 2018, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 13, 2018, 04:18 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 09, 2018, 02:10 PM

Might add, the hot tub was a big + also.  Sure is nice too have 1 in your room so you can just jump in at any time ( and the company wasn't bad either )  ;D ;D
i just wish that the one in the rooms was as deep as the one outside. :-\

The one in my room was deep to me but I am a short guy. It did heat that room up.... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Wow!!

817 views since Feb. 25.   Wish I could tell everything that happened on my last trip but I can't kiss and tell.  Every trip I think it can't get any better but something always happens and it does.

My next trip is already " planned "  and it is going to be better yet. 

So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Michael j.

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 13, 2018, 10:07 AM

Might add, the hot tub was a big + also.  Sure is nice too have 1 in your room so you can just jump in at any time ( and the company wasn't bad either )  ;D ;D
By deep enough I mean as deep as the one by the pool;  that is, able to sit up and still have the water around chest high to the shoulders.

The one in my room was deep to me but I am a short guy. It did heat that room up.... ;D
Michael J.

Cobia

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 18, 2018, 04:11 AM

By deep enough I mean as deep as the one by the pool;  that is, able to sit up and still have the water around chest high to the shoulders.

Have you been in the one in the Safari room?  It comes to my shoulders but again I am a short person and it gets too hot for me.  We had to run some cold water in it.

Michael j.

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 18, 2018, 04:11 AM

I'm not sure which room I was in, I just know I had to slump down considerably to be submerged, I'm 6".  The best ones for me were the indoor spa and the one by the pool.

Have you been in the one in the Safari room?  It comes to my shoulders but again I am a short person and it gets too hot for me.  We had to run some cold water in it.
Michael J.

Cobia

I don't know anything about the others as I have only been in that 1 in the Safari Room.