" FIRST " FANTASTIC VACATION FOR..........2017

Started by Cobia, Mar 11, 2017, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

We truly had a amazing week full of non stop adventures for both of us. I enjoyed our most intimate moments and I learned so much about you.....Thank you for opening up, relaxing and trusting me :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Mar 17, 2017, 11:27 PM
We truly had a amazing week full of non stop adventures for both of us. I enjoyed our most intimate moments and I learned so much about you.....Thank you for opening up, relaxing and trusting me :-*

Well, for once ( in my life )  I am at a loss for words. 

I agree with you, it was such a fantastic time together.  Looking forward to doing it again.  Thank you and you know why.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I was a great visit and a huge thank you to Ayana for her kindness to me. She is a sweetheart and an asset to the Mustang!

Look forward to the next time!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 19, 2017, 04:57 PM
I was a great visit and a huge thank you to Ayana for her kindness to me. She is a sweetheart and an asset to the Mustang!

Look forward to the next time!

I agree with you 69ER, she is such a great Lady.

That was a week long vacation I will never forget. Got to get back out there before too long.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.