SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Second Vacation for .........2019

Started by Cobia, Oct 07, 2019, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 17, 2019, 06:28 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 14, 2019, 01:54 AM

I have to say this 1 more time.  I was so lucky to have meet Kristina.  She took her time with me and " worked  " with me .  Such a nice and sexy Lady.  Hope to have many more parties with her later. Thanks dear for all you did for me.

So glad you met her, Cobia! Kristina is my go-to for two girl parties and I highly recommend her (and I together).

;D ;D.......I am going to try and make her my " go to girl " too.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Just had to add this:

As all you regulars know I don't usually recommend a lady and I have my reasons.....BUT.....Kristina is "special"  .  She treated this old fart with so much respect and dignity .  Also she took her time with me to make our time unforgettable.

I highly recommend Kristina Marie !
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 24, 2019, 12:15 AM

Just had to add this:

As all you regulars know I don't usually recommend a lady and I have my reasons.....BUT.....Kristina is "special"  .  She treated this old fart with so much respect and dignity .  Also she took her time with me to make our time unforgettable.

I highly recommend Kristina Marie !

Couldn't agree more! If someone asks me who to see if Im not available, unless they have specific needs, I almost always suggest Kristina 💕💖💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Ok, I had to add this since there are some on the " Hate Board "  constantly bashing the Mustang.

BS has been posted about high prices and other BS about the Mustang.  This is pure BULL SHIT. 

My last trip I parted with 2 Ladies I have never meet before in my life.  BOTH agreed to work with me and another said she would party with me for the same price but my dance card was full by then.  There are several haters  that constantly bash this house.  One of the best things about this house is it is not a " get on ... get off " house.  You can relax and talk to every lady in the house if you wish. 

Don't fall for this crap.  Drop in the Mustang and see for yourself.

Hiking Guy

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 25, 2019, 10:31 PM
Ok, I had to add this since there are some on the " Hate Board "  constantly bashing the Mustang.

BS has been posted about high prices and other BS about the Mustang.  This is pure BULL SHIT. 

My last trip I parted with 2 Ladies I have never meet before in my life.  BOTH agreed to work with me and another said she would party with me for the same price but my dance card was full by then.  There are several haters  that constantly bash this house.  One of the best things about this house is it is not a " get on ... get off " house.  You can relax and talk to every lady in the house if you wish. 

I hadn't been to the Mustang in 3-4 years & wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised at how relaxing it is to just hang out and talk with the ladies. I talked with a lot of ladies during my 5 day trip in October2019(24th-28th) & partied with 3 ladies, two of which I partied with multiple times & have become favorites (CarolinePeach & LenaStar) who I'd like to party with on my future trips to the Mustang. Even with all the ladies I talked to, I still missed one (Milly) who I noticed my last day before leaving that I'll have to put on my list to meet for next time I'm at the Mustang.

I like the concept of dropping in and talking with a bunch of ladies, negotiating with several of those about the parties I'm looking to experience over the next few days and just having a great time.

The Hiking Guy

NHSMG

Quote from: Hiking Guy on Nov 09, 2019, 08:22 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 25, 2019, 10:31 PM

I hadn't been to the Mustang in 3-4 years & wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised at how relaxing it is to just hang out and talk with the ladies. I talked with a lot of ladies during my 5 day trip in October2019(24th-28th) & partied with 3 ladies, two of which I partied with multiple times & have become favorites (CarolinePeach & LenaStar) who I'd like to party with on my future trips to the Mustang. Even with all the ladies I talked to, I still missed one (Milly) who I noticed my last day before leaving that I'll have to put on my list to meet for next time I'm at the Mustang.

I like the concept of dropping in and talking with a bunch of ladies, negotiating with several of those about the parties I'm looking to experience over the next few days and just having a great time.

The Hiking Guy

Hello All
After reading Cobia's comments, can someone on this forum share the "Hate Board" URL. I would like an opportunity to view this page and respond appropriately. The MR is such a fantastic experience for regular guys like myself. I hope everyone is well on the forum

Cobia

Not sure but I think I smell a mouse........ be careful.

Cobia

I always forget things when doing a TR.  Here is 1 very important thing I left out.

LITTLE MEL LET ME GIVE HER A KISS OR 2  !!!!!

Serena

Happy holidays Cobia if I don't see you here!!!
Xoxo
:-*

Cobia

Quote from: Serena on Dec 07, 2019, 03:28 AM
Xoxo

Thank you sexy.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great new yr. You know where I will be..... ;D ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Serena on Dec 07, 2019, 03:28 AM
Xoxo

I want you to know I really enjoyed or time together.  Thank you so much !!

LenaStarrXXX

Sorry I missed you to give you a hug 😚😚😚
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 10, 2020, 02:45 PM
Sorry I missed you to give you a hug 😚😚😚

Does that mean I get 2 hugs next time ? ;D ;D

Cobia

Sure miss the "good ol days"  Wish I could do it again.  Things have changed so much .

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 26, 2022, 12:57 AM

Sure miss the "good ol days"  Wish I could do it again.  Things have changed so much .

I know for you they have.☹

Amazing though now that I have my so called job back such as it was and still is. A lot of the crap.💩💩 That was going on before my layoff is still going on.   If ir wasn't for the slight hour cut  loss of benefits and seniority. You would never know I was gone from the place 9 days shy of two years.  Before Being brought back from exile last month to run the overnight zoo. At least at my job location its like that old Cinderella song the more things change the more they stay exactly the F en same.🙄

In your case though buddy I agree with you. ☹ Maybe it will still work out where you can still make one more Rodeo.😉🙂 🤘🏼
https://youtu.be/ksGE4cqRzPM