News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you do?

Started by renorunner, Jul 28, 2016, 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

Not sure if anyone is willing to share but besides the usual what other kind of stuff do you and your lady do if you book a 2 or 3 hour party? Im curious

MrEd73

Time flies... especially when you pick one you have total chemistry with.
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Also, get creative. I do know one thing I want to do on my last night. She kinda gave me an idea.  ::)
Just roll with it.

johann

This is usually dependent on having a really good chemistry with the Lady I'm with, but despite looking like a bit of an "Old Grey Wolf" I'll admit to being really soft and cuddly.  So getting some simple body-to-body cuddle time is one of my other fun things to do.

In a somewhat similar vein, Ladies love to be pampered.  Don't deny it now, you know you do. ;)  So a gentle massage / back rub can provide some additional fun, and at the same time give your lady of choice a chance to just relax and take it easy.  After all, why should us guys have all the fun.  Shared fun is just so much better.

Max Wood

Quote from: renorunner on Jul 28, 2016, 04:08 AM
Not sure if anyone is willing to share but besides the usual what other kind of stuff do you and your lady do if you book a 2 or 3 hour party? Im curious

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking what do folks do on an extended party other than play 'hide the salami', as that activity cannot possibly consume the entire session. A reasonable question. While I have not had any multi-day parties, I have had more than one all-nighter, and for me, it is all about quality time.  You can forget about the clock on the wall, you can forget about everything except you and your fantasy date -- except this is not fantasy, it is reality, and you are living your dream. It is an admittedly expensive way to spend an evening, but imagine if you will sitting in a hot tub with an unobstructed view of the night sky, sipping your favorite beverage, snuggled up to the hottest woman you've met in years.  No pressure, no expectations, no demands, only pleasure.  How much is that worth?  You'll have to decide for yourself.

dreamscometrue

I've had a couple of extended parties and they included going out to eat, going to a street fair, and hanging out at another ranch.

Navyguy

Some of the ladies have board games.  Ive done beer pong, jenga, uno.  You can even spice it up and do strip poker :D