News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Year (Home Sweet Home)

Started by RachelVarga, Nov 29, 2016, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Hey guys it's been one year almost since I started in LPIN. I spent a lot of time on the SIN board. Like 2500 posts or more. More than any other working girl. I started at the Mustang and they have treated me very well so due to that and the unchecked disrespect over there I will spend more time and energy here.

Girls just want to have fun.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 29, 2016, 04:32 PM
Hey guys it's been one year almost since I started in LPIN. I spent a lot of time on the SIN board. Like 2500 posts or more. More than any other working girl. I started at the Mustang and they have treated me very well so due to that and the unchecked disrespect over there I will spend more time and energy here.

Nice to see you here. You are an interesting poster.

Leash

RachelVarga

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 29, 2016, 06:24 PM

Nice to see you here. You are an interesting poster.

Leash

Well thank you. I just like to post things that get conversations going.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Rickwild1

It's much better here.

RachelVarga

Yep, I don't have to see a thousand pricing threads.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

Good job   U   R  doing  over her  Rachel