News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Twitter

Started by Master Steve, Feb 19, 2014, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Steve

Fun fact I noticed, I have more followers on Twitter than the Mustang Ranch.  Sadly whoever is in charge of the twitter account is not very active.

Still the question remains, it would be an awesome idea of some of the ladies either linked their twitter accounts or created accounts.  Link them here.  If you are interested. 

Phoenix

??? im stilled confused in some ways how this web site works let alone how the heck twitter works yet thankfully we have our private message section that way we can chat privately and from my understanding we should be having a live chat or something like that on our site  ;) :)

Master Steve

@Phoenix most people use twitter on their smart phones.  I myself however use my laptop. 

People use it to share pictures or give status updates.  For example you could tweet that you are at the ranch today and welcome new customers in and interact with former clients. 

You could also tweet selfies of you in whatever outfit you have on, just remember no nudity.  It is a great website and easy to use.  If you like next time I stop in I will walk you through it. 

Phoenix

I don't know how people find the time to tweet ??? Laughs but thank you for simplifying it for me and I guess spence I don't have a lap top or one of the stupid smart phones...laughs I will just have to stick the forum for the meantime ;)

Master Steve

@phoenix, if you dont have a computer how are you accessing the forum?

Phoenix

oh well this computer is our work computer but its not a lap top  ;D

Tiffany

Yess!!! Love this!!!! Follow me!!!! @Houston_starr
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎