Main Menu

Time to ask....

Started by Just Tom, Aug 02, 2015, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

Quote from: Abdfl59 on Aug 08, 2015, 11:26 AM
How about a ARES ETHOS QX130 ULTRA MICRO READY TO FLY RC QUADCOPTER
With water blaster unit for thosevranch watervfights

NO NO NO  Don't need to encourage Victoria with Water Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

firemanjmat

I like Chucker's idea of snow. I will check Sheel's in Sparks & Amazon Warehouse in Fallon if they have 1. I know Reno & Sparks has not got snow in long time. It seems to drop where I live in Yerington or Carson area. Not even Tahoe has seen much. Only place that has had any more then where I live for NV is Elko & Baker area.
And don't know about outdates there. For you have to pick up girl or girls there in Sparks. And drive a long boring 3-4 hours up the pass. Oh yeah almost forgot the hard part. You trying to consentrate on road so you don't hit black ice. Which is hard when you have girls in passenger & back seats. Pestering & teasing you then asking " Are we there yet"  But here is tip for ya if you do it. There is a few Rest Stops in Elko & Baker on I-80 & Hwy 6 & Hwy 93 not many on Hwy 50. That way you can pull over & play. It will stop the pestering & teasing.

caveman

Quote from: firemanjmat on Aug 08, 2015, 07:07 PM
I like Chucker's idea of snow. I will check Sheel's in Sparks & Amazon Warehouse in Fallon if they have 1. I know Reno & Sparks has not got snow in long time. It seems to drop where I live in Yerington or Carson area. Not even Tahoe has seen much. Only place that has had any more then where I live for NV is Elko & Baker area.
And don't know about outdates there. For you have to pick up girl or girls there in Sparks. And drive a long boring 3-4 hours up the pass. Oh yeah almost forgot the hard part. You trying to consentrate on road so you don't hit black ice. Which is hard when you have girls in passenger & back seats. Pestering & teasing you then asking " Are we there yet"  But here is tip for ya if you do it. There is a few Rest Stops in Elko & Baker on I-80 & Hwy 6 & Hwy 93 not many on Hwy 50. That way you can pull over & play. It will stop the pestering & teasing.

Come on! The Pestering & teasing ups the anty. That makes it more challenging.Are we going to slide off the road or not & when. Are we going to be like the donner party. :o :o ;D If you do you can play around in the car & huttle to keep warm.The only eating I want to do is for fun not for food.

SixT9er

Santa Tom,

I'd like a trip to the Mustang Resort

Thanking you in advance
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Just Tom

i see lots of guys asking for stuff, where's the Ladies?  Santa tom says to the guys 'get your own....'
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

firemanjmat

Hey I have great idea for snow. If Putputt & Marv are around not working. They can bring their trucks and I will hook up my horse trailer to my truck. We can fill my horse trailer and their trucks with snow. Where I live in Yerington or close by that gets snow like Fallon or Silver Springs or Dayton. Then we go dump it in parking lot at ranch. 

Phoenix

:o  :D  ;D  :-* OH YEAH OH YEAH OHYEAH OHYEAH FUCK YEAH COUNT ME IN !!!!!!!

Victoria

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 02, 2015, 11:10 PM
Santa Tom needs something to take his mind off his troubles, so what can i have the evil little buggers ....err..., i mean the elves, start making for the all the good ladies and staff at the Mustang?

keep it sane though,  sports cars and and horses just don't fit in the sleigh, especially as we don't have Donner anymore to help with pulling the sleigh (he's doing 5-10 in a Mexican jail for drug smuggling  :o)

You are a riot!!!! Poor Donner.... 😳. Do I need to bail him out? 😉

Just Tom

ever since last Thanksgiving or so, the old reindeer stable here at Santa Tom's place hasn't been the same...i had to deliver goodies to the Mustang using a lawn chair and some old weather balloons and Fed ex to make the rest of my deliveries across Nevada and Arizona...

First Dancer went on the lam, leaving a trail of destroyed strip bars and looted liquor stores in his wake, all the way to Mexico...
Vixen, Cupid and Prancer had all 'synced up' and were 'that way', together, all year, if they aren't eating their heads off, they're terrorizing the elves for two weeks a month and won't train....
Rudolf got hit in the middle of the Ice Road highway, just outside the 28th Parallel Brothel near Yellowknife NWT, just after the new year
Blitzen hasn't been the same since he tried mushrooms two years ago
and we can't get Dasher to stop cross dressing, then admiring himself in the mirror all day long

at the time Dancer finally called home, about Easter, Donner was the only 'safe' one i had left to send down to Mexico to bail him out and get him headed home, because at the time i was busy quelling yet another elf mutiny..... and how does that rat bastard Dancer repay us? he slips his stash into Donner's carry on and drops a dime on him at the airport, where the Federales arrest Donner, throw him the slam and loose his court paperwork, the bidding has stalled at 50 thousand dollars to get him released

so i hope this helps explain why if you ask for houses, sports cars, ponies and other large items. you won't be getting them from me...but don't stop asking, you might get what you want after all.....

so come on Ladies, where's them wishes?

johann

I'd suggest you just forget about the reindeer, and switch over to using huskies to pull the sled.

Scheryll

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 08, 2015, 02:40 AM
okay, the list is firming up....

so Lil Mel needs an avalanche beacon, or a St Bernard...
Off leash needs some toys,he may have to settle for the Hot Wheels, i can't condone giving youths like him sticks
Chuckar wants some snow for snow ball fights...

so what does Scheryll want ?

I want a fur coat so I can stay warm while I watch you guys build snow men.

NorthMnMan

The ladies and support staff are certainly fortunate to have such a gentleman, Just Tom, already planning in August, on what gifts to bestow upon them in December. Obviously, Just Tom has the true spirit of giving deeply instilled within him.

Just Tom

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 23, 2015, 07:01 PM
               The ladies and support staff are certainly fortunate to have such a gentleman, Just Tom, already planning in August, on what gifts to bestow upon them in December. Obviously, Just Tom has the true spirit of giving deeply instilled within him.

Actually i start asking so early because it takes time to craft some of these gifts, what with elves going on strike all the time, or it takes time to find just the right gift, or to finance the gifts, think Dollar Store... mostly i start early because you can see the 'instant feedback' i am getting

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 23, 2015, 11:03 PMmostly i start early because you can see the 'instant feedback' i am getting
LMAO... I can see that this is not Tom's first Christmas rodeo.   ;D

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 23, 2015, 11:03 PM
Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 23, 2015, 07:01 PM

Actually i start asking so early because it takes time to craft some of these gifts, what with elves going on strike all the time, or it takes time to find just the right gift, or to finance the gifts, think Dollar Store... mostly i start early because you can see the 'instant feedback' i am getting
Did you find Prancer or is he still lost from last year? Dose Rodalf have the nose ready for this year?