News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Are you experienced ???

Started by Marv, Aug 18, 2015, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv

Which of you ladies have experience and are comfortable in (sounding) your man in a party  8)for pleasure ???

Phoenix

:o Oh say I know wut that is Caveman intoduced me to that "kink" during one of our many parties...and wow how freakin erotic ;) and from the sound of it, it can be pretty a dick ting...giggles

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

johann

firemanjmat

I was going to give easy blonde version of it. But Johann put it out there. Pretty much if you go to get a Jacobs Ladder or Prince Albert they do it. Also if you can't deposit at Sperm Bank they do it to you. It is pretty much milking the prostate. Or as they say draining the Lizzard.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Lancelot Link

I have officially learned something new today, so now I can go to sleep.  Well... that's assuming I can get those images out of my mind.  LOL  Yikes!

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

caveman

I'm experienced with it. It is fun but can be some pain. It takes a lot of patiens which I don't have. Like Phoenix said we did some on one of our parties. It took me awhile to get one in. I had to read up on it. What ever you do don't force it which is what I was doing when I first started trying. You want to be soft & start with a beginner plug unless you have done it many times. sterilize the plug & clean yourself. I just put in alchol for 15 mins & wipe myself down with alchol. The beginner plug still makes me bleed a few drops. I sit & put a big drop of ky jelly on the end of my penis right on the hole. I cover the plug in ky. I pinch open the hole & sit the plug in the hole & balance it there. I lay back supporting the plug. Than you just let gravity do it's thing. The next thing you know it's going inside your penis. You can do some flexing of your pelvik muscles. The problem I have is keeping it in. I start jerking off it wants to come out so I put a cock ring on & tie a sting to it . That way i can blow my load all over the place & the plug stays in. It dose make for a intense orgazam. Bottom line is it is trail & error. Anyone trying this I'll tell you be very very very Careful!!!!!!!!!!!! You can damage yourself & that won't be fun!!!!!!! You will have some discomfort after peeing which can be arousing to. at least it is for me.
Good luck to who ever tries this.

caveman

One more thing I use a cum throw plug. That is what got me really exited about it. seeing yourself fully erect blowing your load throw this piece of steel. You also want to buy a good quality plug! anyone thinking of doing this read up on it first. Don't just jump in because you can find yourself in the hospital with a little less penis or none at all!Take Precautions is all I'm saying.

firemanjmat

Quote from: caveman on Aug 22, 2015, 04:34 PM
I'm experienced with it. It is fun but can be some pain. It takes a lot of patiens which I don't have. Like Phoenix said we did some on one of our parties. It took me awhile to get one in. I had to read up on it. What ever you do don't force it which is what I was doing when I first started trying. You want to be soft & start with a beginner plug unless you have done it many times. sterilize the plug & clean yourself. I just put in alchol for 15 mins & wipe myself down with alchol. The beginner plug still makes me bleed a few drops. I sit & put a big drop of ky jelly on the end of my penis right on the hole. I cover the plug in ky. I pinch open the hole & sit the plug in the hole & balance it there. I lay back supporting the plug. Than you just let gravity do it's thing. The next thing you know it's going inside your penis. You can do some flexing of your pelvik muscles. The problem I have is keeping it in. I start jerking off it wants to come out so I put a cock ring on & tie a sting to it . That way i can blow my load all over the place & the plug stays in. It dose make for a intense orgazam. Bottom line is it is trail & error. Anyone trying this I'll tell you be very very very Careful!!!!!!!!!!!! You can damage yourself & that won't be fun!!!!!!! You will have some discomfort after peeing which can be arousing to. at least it is for me.

LMAO should of known the King of Kink has done it. You are a crazy SOB.  I think I will stick to the filming & other bondage & beatings. I have had bad luck in past. With girl breaking my tailbone beating me and breaking her paddle or most embaressing moment when my vibrating tongue ring got stuck in girls clit ring. 
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

PUTTPUTT

OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT HOLE IS FOR EXIT ONLY AND THE ONLY THING THAT ENTERS MEDICAL TOOLS IF SOMETHING IS WRONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONO NONONONONO
SIGMA6

Tennessee25

Yea, maybe I'll just have a slow hand job instead......lol

Marv

My first experience at this was at the doctors office I went there to get a STD test before I got married (the last time) her brother had just passed from AIDS and it was the 90's and it calmed her mind. Anyway one of the test included a swab inside the penis hole so with a female doctor and a nurse and me with my pants down and standing on the step and the doc with a birds eye view of my penis and a firm grip in went the swab and it was a strange feeling Note: I think they were taking bets on if I would get hard
This time more recent, my girlfriend and I ordered the sounding tool online to try it I'm not going to lie it was scary as fuck and there is a lot of trust you need to have .so anyway after a little while of trial and error she got it in and it felt pretty good the part of the stainless steel sounding tool that stuck out she put her vibrator on that felt fucking awesome she did that for a little bit then she moved the vibrator down just under the head and put a little pressure on it where in was hitting the sounding tool inside my penis and holy shit I don't have a mirror over my bed but I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled into the back of my head I have never felt vibrations like that
I have been lucky enough to get some woman off like that where they squirt or there bodies lock up or there eyes roll back and always wondered what that was like but she got me that time
A couple of hints
1) use surgical lube to use inside the penis
2) slow and easy
3) don't force it it will fall in when it's ready
4) do it with someone you trust and is very patient
5) once you get past the fear, fuck it's on
6) caveman's right gotta clean it we boiled it and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and she wore gloves 
7) fuck it's exploring something new go for it !!!
8) let us know how it go's     

caveman

Quote from: Marv on Aug 23, 2015, 01:04 AM
My first experience at this was at the doctors office I went there to get a STD test before I got married (the last time) her brother had just passed from AIDS and it was the 90's and it calmed her mind. Anyway one of the test included a swab inside the penis hole so with a female doctor and a nurse and me with my pants down and standing on the step and the doc with a birds eye view of my penis and a firm grip in went the swab and it was a strange feeling Note: I think they were taking bets on if I would get hard
This time more recent, my girlfriend and I ordered the sounding tool online to try it I'm not going to lie it was scary as fuck and there is a lot of trust you need to have .so anyway after a little while of trial and error she got it in and it felt pretty good the part of the stainless steel sounding tool that stuck out she put her vibrator on that felt fucking awesome she did that for a little bit then she moved the vibrator down just under the head and put a little pressure on it where in was hitting the sounding tool inside my penis and holy shit I don't have a mirror over my bed but I'm pretty sure my eyes rolled into the back of my head I have never felt vibrations like that
I have been lucky enough to get some woman off like that where they squirt or there bodies lock up or there eyes roll back and always wondered what that was like but she got me that time
A couple of hints
2) slow and easy
6) caveman's right gotta clean it we boiled it and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol and she wore gloves 
Quote from: Marv on Aug 23, 2015, 01:04 AM
A couple of hints
2) slow and easy

I've bought plug from a place called Thechaingang.com
Before you use any plug or sound you want to look it over. Make sure there are no scartes or dings. Basically it's smooth no sharp edges that will cut you. Look at the finish. If it's rusty or chrome that is peeling send it back. Make sure everything is secure. You don't want the retrieve ring to come off & lose it inside your penis. That will be bad.

caveman

Quote from: firemanjmat on Aug 22, 2015, 04:51 PM
Quote from: caveman on Aug 22, 2015, 04:34 PM

LMAO should of known the King of Kink has done it. You are a crazy SOB.  I think I will stick to the filming & other bondage & beatings. I have had bad luck in past. With girl breaking my tailbone beating me and breaking her paddle or most embaressing moment when my vibrating tongue ring got stuck in girls clit ring.

That's the thing it's not so much pain. It's that feeling of having something rub  inside of your penis. The first time I tried it I'm lucky I didn't damage myself. I was using to big a plug for one & for two I was trying to put it in while I had a boner. I was spinning it like a drill bit & pushing down hard trying to get it in. It is funny now but it wasn't than. I was pissed. I wanted to see my swollen erection swollow the plug up. I wanted to jerk off & see my sperm shooting all over thee place. See it just dripping out of the plug & that didn't happen . I was fustrated. I kept asking how do you get it in. Than I finally found a site online that tells you how & I didn't believe it was that easy. I'm not really looking for pain. I'm looking for pleasure!!! embarressing or strange I don't care just as long as no one gets hurt & squeel out in pleasure!!!!!!!