News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Who would dominate me

Started by Donnie66, Apr 20, 2019, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie66

I have benn wanting to come to the ranch for sometime to get dominated! My fetishes are tease and denial strap on and butt plugs cbt and cum eating and some humiliation. Ladies would
You please me who would be interested and in being my dominatrix!

Olivia Lush

Besides being a companion, I 've also been  a well trained professional dominatrix for many years , what gave me the opportunity to specialize in sensual domination, the best of both worlds or like I call it , the" girlfriend with a kinky twist". I take great pleasure in fetish and BDSM appointments from sensual to very strict ones.

One of my reviews posted on the Mustang Ranch profile page (as well as my website) is exactly about a devious fetish appointment I had a little while ago with some similar fetishes to the ones you listed.

" I have been going to the Mustang for a number of years had some great times, but by far the best party I ever had was with Olivia Lush. She is amazing. We had a sensual domination/girlfriend experience that was a magical experience. She has an amazing body that will drive you crazy. She is very easy to talk to and makes you feel relaxed even if your nervous for a new experience and new adventure. She is a Brazilian goddess that will treat you like no other woman can. What more can I say, Olivia is perfect. I will be back to see her again!
Ken 2019-01-12 "

I am a great seductress by nature, what makes tease and denial so much more fun, besides my vast collection of strap ons and other toys for boys is perfect for the kind of experience you are seeking.
For more information on my Fetish/ BDSM parties, please check out my website's fetish page https://olivialush.com as well as my blog post "I am kinky and I know it" https://olivialush.com/blog/7/i-am-kinky-and-i-know-it/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at olivia@mustangranch.com

I would love to make your kinky fantasy a very naughty reality.

Delightfully Yours,
Mistress Olivia

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Donnie66 on Apr 20, 2019, 11:35 AM
       I have benn wanting to come to the ranch for sometime to get dominated! My fetishes are tease and denial strap on and butt plugs cbt and cum eating and some humiliation. Ladies would
You please me who would be interested and in being my dominatrix!

IF this had been posted on a BDSM board I wouldn't feel the need to clarify it, but as many readers here are not familiar with most fetishes, I decided to add a little note.
CEI= Cum Eating Instructions is a fetish where the dominatrix instructs the submissive to eat his own cum (name is pretty self explanatory)

That's what I assume Donnie66 meant when he included "cum eating" in his desired  activities list.

There's absolutely no exchange of fluids between client and courtesan at the ranch, so that's the only way that such activity could be part of a party.

Just in case you guys were wondering... ::)

xoxo
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com