News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Skylie

Started by mltjn, Aug 10, 2017, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mltjn

Skylie is incredible. What a treat. Her personality is fabulous, and her physical attributes are phenomenal. Her smile is unbelievable. I can't say enough. Dang. I can't wait for the next time.

Cherry

Yes 😗 I love skylie! I had an amazing two girl party with her on one of her first trips down to the ranch, and let me tell you I can't wait for her to drown me in those amazing boobs once again....

Katalina

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 28, 2017, 03:37 AM
Yes 😗 I love skylie! I had an amazing two girl party with her on one of her first trips down to the ranch, and let me tell you I can't wait for her to drown me in those amazing boobs once again....

I'm jealousssssss, we need our guy friend here to come in and have us all!
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Great to hear!  Skylie is definitely one of my highest party priorities.  If I'm ever in the same room with her and she's naked, I may pass out from the excitement of glancing at that pretty face, amazing body and fabulous boobs.  Dayum!

Jesslyn

Skylie's smile is BOMB!

Bart.Pimpson

Skylie was my first-ever party at MR.  I hope I'll be able to see her again someday for a full hour rather than a half hour.

Katalina

Skylie is like top five prettiest girls I've ever seen!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

She is hands down so much fun to party with. Gorgeous girl and amazing personality to match.

Atlantis

I have not had the pleasure  of a two girl with Skylie quite yet, to say I am not so patiently  awaiting it is an understatement.  ;)  ;D.