Outdates ? Interesting places to visit

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rea

Ultimate Rush would be a very climatic date 🤣

Never done the Escape rooms but have always wanted to try.

Call me high maintenance but the Spa at Atlantis would make for an incredible out date.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: johann on Jan 26, 2019, 10:53 AM
I've not been there myself, but I've heard good things about the wild animal park that's a few miles north of Reno.  Apparently, most of the animals there are ones that would not be able to survive in the wild, for one reason or another.  e.g. they've recovered from an injury, but are still unable to fend for themselves.

I had never heard of the wild animal park but now I definitely have to see it!!!!
As many of you know, I am obsessed with animals (large or small) and knowing that they are caring for animals that wouldn't survive otherwise surely gets my attention and desire to collaborate (even if by buying an entrance ticket).
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Michael j. on Jan 28, 2019, 05:26 AM
Virginia City is an interesting place to visit and not far away, closer than Lake Tahoe.  Take the train from there to Gold Hill and back, and visit a church called St. Mary of the Mountain which has a very interesting museum.  In September, there's National Air Races.
Believe it or not, I haven't been there yet. It seems super interesting and sweet (yes, I am referring to the candy shops there) and an old time picture together seems a great souvenir from your time together.
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 31, 2019, 04:44 AM
Ive always wanted to try indoor skydiving i think thatd be a super cool out date

I don't know about indoor skydiving, but if anyone wants to try the real thing, there's places you can go skydiving at Lake Tahoe.
I've done it in Brazil and it wa absolutely amazing!!!
No experience necessary as you can go "tandem" what means that you go attached to a experience skydiver .
It would surely be an outdate that neither you or your lady would ever forget.

https://www.skydivelaketahoe.com

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 31, 2019, 09:47 PM
I need help in this area! Anyone/everyone, ladies and gents, I need input for outdates. Specifically...

1. Places to eat in Reno
2. Places to go in Reno
3. Places to go in Tahoe
4. Places to go in Vegas
... and anything else you can think of!

HI Lena,
I don't know much about the other destinations, but  I do know Vegas , the Sin City, quite well . I wrote a blog post a while ago focused on outdate ideas for that fabulous destination. Feel free to check it out https://olivialush.com/blog/3/much-more-than-the-las-vegas-that-meets-the-eyes/ . I hope it helps.
xoxo
Olivia

WOW! I really got carried away replying to these outdate posts...It must mean that I am in terrible need to be taken on a wonderful outdate to make some unforgettable memories...LOL
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27