Olivia Lush @ Mustang Ranch

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 30, 2019, 03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

First time at the ranch, when I sat down at the table in the lounge she came up and told me her name and asked me if she could join me, WOW, how could you say no to an exotic beauty such as Olivia, she could tell I was nervous, and put me at ease with her stunning beauty and ease  of conversation, we talked for a while , and I knew I wanted to spend more time with her..

We went and discussed how long I wanted to spend with her. We decided we would try two hours for my first time at the ranch. It was the best two hours I have had with a woman ever, she is confident in her womanly abilities, as she should be, she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and her backside is to die for, her curves sensual, her smell intoxicating, her taste invigorating making me wanting more,  that was the best GFE I have ever had.  I am definitely coming back to see her again. p.s. plus she has pom's that makes her #1 in my book

Ken 2019-03-27 

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Jennifer on Mar 30, 2019, 03:25 AM
First time at the ranch, when I sat down at the table in the lounge she came up and told me her name and asked me if she could join me, WOW, how could you say no to an exotic beauty such as Olivia, she could tell I was nervous, and put me at ease with her stunning beauty and ease  of conversation, we talked for a while , and I knew I wanted to spend more time with her..

We went and discussed how long I wanted to spend with her. We decided we would try two hours for my first time at the ranch. It was the best two hours I have had with a woman ever, she is confident in her womanly abilities, as she should be, she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and her backside is to die for, her curves sensual, her smell intoxicating, her taste invigorating making me wanting more,  that was the best GFE I have ever had.  I am definitely coming back to see her again. p.s. plus she has pom's that makes her #1 in my book

Ken 2019-03-27

This was a great party indeed!
Thank you Ken for writing such a sweet review. This was surely the first time that my dogs (the poms- Pomeranians) where mentioned in a review  ;D
Thank you Jennifer for posting the review here since it was initially posted on my ranch profile page .

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com