News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sponsor a friend

Started by Rea, Apr 18, 2019, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rea

Why not? We all have that friend who needs to party.

SixT9er

I have in the past, May again in the future
I've also had it done for me In the past during leaner financial times
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

It actually happens more often than you realize  my party with  Charlotte last September only happened because I had a lot of donations. So it actually does happen, but this is just a guess most of the guys that either pay for in  full or heavily contribute towards another guys party funds like more than one person did for my time with Charlotte😍😍 last year. Do it out of kindness to help out a friend with less cash flow then them.  But they probably want to remain anonymous. I made sure to thank those that helped financial Charlotte for me.😍 I will thank them again now😎 But like I said in my novel size TR of Charlotte last year you all know who you are so I will again say thank you for your assistance. I might very well still be trying to scrape up enough quarters and pennies to get behind the green door with Charlotte if you all hadn't helped me out. So thank you.😁  But I didn't name you then and its probably wise I not name you now.😎

Cobia

Not sure but I think it may happen more often then one thinks.  Hope so anyway.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rea

I've worked with people on the giving and receiving end and this support. It's a true act of kindness that can always be anonymous if necessary and is truly appreciated. The party with Charlotte was obviously meaningful and us ladies love take part in the giving too. Thanks for sharing and caring!

Cobia

Quote from: Rea on Apr 18, 2019, 09:14 PM
I've worked with people on the giving and receiving end and this support. It's a true act of kindness that can always be anonymous if necessary and is truly appreciated.

The party with Charlotte was obviously meaningful and us ladies love take part in the giving too. Thanks for sharing and caring!

Yes, you'll do ......... I can vouch for that also.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

clevelandbrowns01

I was going to ask Olivia about this privately but I'm just going to throw out to the group since this is close to the same topic.   I have a friend who in his mid 20s - likely a virgin but I don't know that for sure.  Most people would just think he seems a little odd but he's slightly autistic.

Anyway, he is not allowed to drive and doesn't really get away from his mom much.  His mom is cool but worries a lot which is understandable.  At this point, the mom isn't going along but that could change as it gets closer.  This trip is a long time from now (summer 2020) so I haven't brought the MR idea up yet. If she doesn't go - I'd like to bring him to the MR so he can have a party.  He can probably pay for his own party so that's not an issue.   

Would it be better for his mindset to have him try to pick a girl from the schedule / photos etc. and set it up?  He would probably be ok just sitting in the bar and having it happen.  However, the negotiation room might be a bit overwhelming for him too. Does anyone have any suggestions?   

Wasn't there a girl at the MR that used to be a really good bowler?   This guy loves bowling and that's what we'll be in town for.  I don't remember who that was or if she's still around.   Anyone know?  That would definitely reduce his nervousness.

I'd like to help him out and as long as we're at the MR - I guess I'd have to have a party too.  :)

Cobia

Take him.  He won't have any problem there and let him do it all on his own.  You can always back him up if he needs it.

clevelandbrowns01

I wish someone had brought me to a legal brothel when I was that age.  In all honesty, he's a more confident person than I am. Being really good at bowling probably helps him with that.  Still, I think it'd be a good experience for him.

Ironman

I've worked with people on the giving and receiving end and this support. It's a true act of kindness that can always be anonymous if necessary and is truly appreciated. The party with Charlotte was obviously meaningful and us ladies love take part in the giving too. Thanks for sharing and caring!

Actually that party with Charlotte was very meaningful for 2 reasons one before that party with her it had been almost
2  years and something like 8 or 9 months in between parties the previous one before that was actually with you. What can I say  paid for sex needs to be paid for with money you don't need and I usually don't have the disposable income to book anymore at least not very often. I did manage to pay for Tori on my own back in December. But that was not easy to pull off basically I took what little I was able to save & took all the other money that was supposed to be for food & other expenses while in Reno and gave it to Tori. Thankfully she was very accommodating despite my broken shoe string budget. It will probably be awhile before I can spring for another party on my own again even then I still needed help from a local getting a ride out to MR.  Anyway be all that as it may.

Reason number 2 that party  with Charlotte was meaningful. About 4 months before that party with Charlotte I was having real bad tendonitis in my left  arm and shoulder to many years of doing the he man routine at work with one arm. Anyway after a little over an hour with Charlotte my arm and shoulder has not hurt nearly as much since.

It flares up every now and then but not nearly as bad.

🤔🤔 Does any you alls need any blood or anything? I will sell you alls some so I can pay Charlotte to give my left arm and shoulder another treatment. My back has been acting up too. 🤔🤔 Maybe sell something else also because if I have her work her mojo on my back along with my arm it might get a little expensive especially if I ask her to do that other stuff too.😉😄😄

Anyway yes that party with Charlotte was very meaningful, and apparently a fairly effective treatment for elbow and Shoulder Tendonitis.😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 19, 2019, 03:03 PM

Actually that party with Charlotte was very meaningful for 2 reasons one before that party with her it had been almost
2  years and something like 8 or 9 months in between parties the previous one before that was actually with you. What can I say  paid for sex needs to be paid for with money you don't need and I usually don't have the disposable income to book anymore at least not very often. I did manage to pay for Tori on my own back in December. But that was not easy to pull off basically I took what little I was able to save & took all the other money that was supposed to be for food & other expenses while in Reno and gave it to Tori. Thankfully she was very accommodating despite my broken shoe string budget. It will probably be awhile before I can spring for another party on my own again even then I still needed help from a local getting a ride out to MR.  Anyway be all that as it may.

Reason number 2 that party  with Charlotte was meaningful. About 4 months before that party with Charlotte I was having real bad tendonitis in my left  arm and shoulder to many years of doing the he man routine at work with one arm. Anyway after a little over an hour with Charlotte my arm and shoulder has not hurt nearly as much since.

🤔🤔 Does any you alls need any blood or anything? I will sell you alls some so I can pay Charlotte to give my left arm and shoulder another treatment. My back has been acting up too. 🤔🤔 Maybe sell something else also because if I have her work her mojo on my back along with my arm it might get a little expensive especially if I ask her to do that other stuff too.😉😄😄

Anyway yes that party with Charlotte was very meaningful, and apparently a fairly effective treatment for elbow and Shoulder Tendonitis.😁😁

See..... A sexy lady can fix almost anything.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 19, 2019, 03:27 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 19, 2019, 03:03 PM

See..... A sexy lady can fix almost anything.

Agreed.😁

Rea

Bring the kid. I'd be happy to work with him and guide him. I'm here in a generous mood so. Now would be a perfect opportunity if anyone wants to be delighted with the opportunity

clevelandbrowns01

OK, I'll try to bring him.  I'll need to talk with him about it and see if he wants to go. That has to be done carefully. And with enough advance time so he can have the money ready.  If he's too scared or doesn't want to go - I don't want others to hear about it.  I think he'll be interested though. 

Of course, that particular trip is a long time (June 2020) away.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Apr 19, 2019, 01:22 AM
I was going to ask Olivia about this privately but I'm just going to throw out to the group since this is close to the same topic.   I have a friend who in his mid 20s - likely a virgin but I don't know that for sure.  Most people would just think he seems a little odd but he's slightly autistic.

Anyway, he is not allowed to drive and doesn't really get away from his mom much.  His mom is cool but worries a lot which is understandable.  At this point, the mom isn't going along but that could change as it gets closer.  This trip is a long time from now (summer 2020) so I haven't brought the MR idea up yet. If she doesn't go - I'd like to bring him to the MR so he can have a party.  He can probably pay for his own party so that's not an issue.   

Would it be better for his mindset to have him try to pick a girl from the schedule / photos etc. and set it up?  He would probably be ok just sitting in the bar and having it happen.  However, the negotiation room might be a bit overwhelming for him too. Does anyone have any suggestions?   

Wasn't there a girl at the MR that used to be a really good bowler?   This guy loves bowling and that's what we'll be in town for.  I don't remember who that was or if she's still around.   Anyone know?  That would definitely reduce his nervousness.

I'd like to help him out and as long as we're at the MR - I guess I'd have to have a party too.  :)

Myself , as many other ladies here at the ranch, are very accommodating to any kind of special needs. I have clients with different abilities and disabilities and always do my best to make them feel comfortable and wanted.

I would love to spend a very special time with him , If I am not already partying with you at the same time, obviously  ;)

I believe that would be easier to set it up with a girl he likes from the site beforehand to take the stress out , but that's only my personal opinion .

About the negotiation room, again I haven't met him so can't know exactly how he reacts ,but if you think that he might agree with a number he is totally  out of his budget because he feels pressured or overwhelmed during negotiation  I wouldn't have a problem on having you or someone else responsible for him with us during negotiations.
(in case he is using a credit card -if using cash it's simpler if he doesn't have more than he can spend on him but obviously don't cut himself short by only carrying a small amount of money to try to bargain with the lady-You have an idea of prices here and surely can guide him on that- obviously each girl has her own prices, but it's not your first rodeo).

I hope my comments help somehow.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com