News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Olivia Lush' beach vacation pictures

Started by Olivia Lush, Apr 19, 2019, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I had fantastic time on my vacation and would like to share some of that joy with you. I hope you enjoy the pictures
Beach vacations are one of my favorite ways to relax and recharge my batteries for a busy summer ahead.
What's your favorite way to relax (besides in my arms...wink wink)?

xoxo
Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

clevelandbrowns01

I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen an ocean. It's been years. It looks beautiful and so do you.   

Olivia Lush

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Apr 20, 2019, 02:14 AM
I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen an ocean. It's been years. It looks beautiful and so do you.

The ocean is my favorite place to relax and recharge my energies. If you can't go on a beach vacation, another great option is to visit Lake Tahoe during the summer. It's a great place to a romantic encounter, swimming, taking a boat ride. Rumor is that I look great in a bikini...and out of it  ;)
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

B-team010

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman! Thanks for sharing!

Michael

Omg, Olivia, you're looking more beautiful with the passing of time.  I love beach vacations, did spend time in Florida for the new year though it was in Orlando and not a beach, still Florida, still a lot of fun.

Ember

You look like you're having a blast!!! I can't wait to here all about it when I see you next!!!!!!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: B-team010 on Apr 21, 2019, 10:51 PM
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman! Thanks for sharing!

You are surely welcome B-team010!  :o
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Apr 19, 2019, 02:56 PM
Hello Lovelies,
I had fantastic time on my vacation and would like to share some of that joy with you. I hope you enjoy the pictures
Beach vacations are one of my favorite ways to relax and recharge my batteries for a busy summer ahead.
What's your favorite way to relax (besides in my arms...wink wink)?

xoxo
Olivia Lush

Here are some more vacation pictures for your enjoyment  ;)

Here are some more vacation pictures for you ...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

BJP

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Apr 20, 2019, 02:14 AM

I've had to move to Iowa and stay with a friend for a couple of years to finish my project. I moved here from the S.F. Bay Area.

BTW, i love the people here in Iowa, but I have to get back to my city by the bay.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Michael on Apr 22, 2019, 01:31 AM
Omg, Olivia, you're looking more beautiful with the passing of time.  I love beach vacations, did spend time in Florida for the new year though it was in Orlando and not a beach, still Florida, still a lot of fun.

Thank you for your always so kind words, Michael. Can't wait to see you sometime soon
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

I got this little number at a Brazilian bikini store. It's great for the beach but also something I would love to model at Lake Tahoe on a delicious summer day

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Michael j.

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Apr 26, 2019, 05:01 PM
I got this little number at a Brazilian bikini store. It's great for the beach but also something I would love to model at Lake Tahoe on a delicious summer day

How about a view from the back as well?
Michael J.

Brett4869

Wow!! Olivia you are such a beautiful lady!! Love the pics thank you for sharing them!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Brett4869 on May 03, 2019, 08:11 PM
Wow!! Olivia you are such a beautiful lady!! Love the pics thank you for sharing them!
You are more than welcome, Brett4869
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27