News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Latest Ranch Schedule for Rachel Varga

Started by RachelVarga, Apr 24, 2019, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Hi Everyone,

I will be at the Ranch and available from 04/25 to 05/07. Send me a pm or email me at rachelbombx@outlook.com and we can set up a time for you to have the Rachel Experience.

Rachel
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 24, 2019, 12:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I will be at the Ranch and available from 04/25 to 05/07. Send me a pm or email me at rachelbombx@outlook.com and we can set up a time for you to have the Rachel Experience.

Rachel
I'm definitely due for that Rachel experience again 😈

SixT9er

I've got my time booked! An experience worth repeating over & over & over...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 24, 2019, 12:24 PM
I have had my time booked a year in advance 🤣

Ironman

Send me a text when you complete party 100 with Rachel I will make a point to actually read that review.😎

Jagged

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 24, 2019, 01:32 PM

Send me a text when you complete party 100 with Rachel I will make a point to actually read that review.😎

IRonMan.   
   I  dont  read reviews.   But  Im  w/  U  on this.  I will make it a poitn  2  read 
           the  100 Rachel V Party  Review.

:o

Ironman

Quote from: Jagged on Apr 25, 2019, 02:13 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 24, 2019, 01:32 PM

IRonMan.   
   I  dont  read reviews.   But  Im  w/  U  on this.  I will make it a poitn  2  read 
           the  100 Rachel V Party  Review.

:o

Exactly I don't feel the need to read other peoples.reviews.

But if 9er can complete 100 parties with the same girl. In this case Rachel I will make a point to actually read that one.🙂

SixT9er

Well boys, I actually stopped counting after 50, I just relish every opportunity I get to spend with this incredible Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 25, 2019, 04:34 AM
Well boys, I actually stopped counting after 50, I just relish every opportunity I get to spend with this incredible Lady!

100 with the same girl in lpin given the nature of the business is like 3000 hits in baseball few reach it.

Cobia doesn't count he is the Pete Rose of LPIN and it helps that he went to middle school with Fred Flintstone, and Barney Rubble.😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 25, 2019, 04:47 AM

100 with the same girl in lpin given the nature of the business is like 3000 hits in baseball few reach it.

Cobia doesn't count he is the Pete Rose of LPIN and it helps that he went to middle school with Fred Flintstone, and Barney Rubble.😄

Hey, me and Barney Rubble do still keep count . ;D

I have never been lucky enough to have partied with Rachel......... darn it.  ( do double dates count ? )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 25, 2019, 10:52 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 25, 2019, 04:47 AM

Hey, me and Barney Rubble do still keep count . ;D

I have never been lucky enough to have partied with Rachel......... darn it.  ( do double dates count ? )

For me I would say no, but others might say yes. It really depends on what criteria you are using to define party.

Speaking for myself only if you didn't play at least one round of bedroom Golf with Miss Rachel yourself no it doesn't count! But again I am using my own definition and criteria on what does and doesn't count. Others might say yes but I say no!😁

BigBankA7D

I have yet to have a bad party at the mustang and everyone has a favorite lady I just happen to enjoy her company the most

Randy Marsh

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 24, 2019, 12:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

Rachel

Unfortunately dont think I will be able to make it then. I might be there later in the summer though.

Big Cat

I agree with Big Bank. Can't say I have ever had a bad experience at the Mustang. All the ladies have been great!  However, the "Rachel Experience" is special!!!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Big Cat on Apr 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
I agree with Big Bank. Can't say I have ever had a bad experience at the Mustang. All the ladies have been great!  However, the "Rachel Experience" is special!!!
You know it's a good party when you plan the next one a year in advance