Main Menu

Happy Summertime!

Started by Jasper, May 25, 2018, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlander

That is something to worship.
ATF - "There can be only one"

Jasper

Working for a couple more days! Make sure you book your appointments! Call me!  :-*

Jasper

I'll be leaving for a few days but don't worry. It's only a few days! Have fun and I'll see you when I get back in a few!  8)
Ta ta!

XxxJasper

Jasper

I'm back home babes and gents!
Cum see me 10-10

Jasper

3 days left to see me. Than I'll be gone.  8)
Call the office and book an outdate and overnight! I love Lake Tahoe!

Jasper

Just Tom

well it's a good thing i got my hug and minor molestation (in my world known as a Jasper fix) the other night...

when are you returning, you little bundle of energy?  you know i need the occasional Jasper fix
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jasper

Not sure, 🤔
But I will let you all know!
Xoxo 💋
Call the office and book me for my last day tomorrow!  :-*

SixT9er

Quote from: Jasper on Aug 26, 2018, 04:12 AM
Not sure, 🤔
But I will let you all know!
Xoxo 💋
Call the office and book me for my last day tomorrow!  :-*
Just missing you Young Lady. I'll be in Thursday to see Rachel but I admit the thought of a party with the 2 of you has crossed my mind more than once! Perhaps the next time the 3 of us are there together we'll discuss it...
Enjoy your time off!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Jasper

I get back Friday!!!
😘

Jasper

Aug 31 - September 3 Call and book your special time with the One and Only Jasper Dayton!! Your sexy girl next door!!!  :-*

Jasper

Tomorrow is my last day! Cum in and play with me while I'm in the house this week!
XxxJasper

Jasper

Today is my last day and I will be back this Friday to play! I'm so excited about some time off! Make sure you book some special time with me because I get booked up fast!
Xoxo
XxxJasper

Jasper

Aug 31-September 3 is my next trip. Make sure you book your appointments with me in advance so you can spend some special time with me. I miss you all and hope everyone is doing amazing! See you all very soon!

XxxJasper

Jasper

My updated schedule is below
You can book an appointment online, calling the office, or if you have any questions before we meet please message me!  ;)

I will available the following dates:
Aug 31 3pm-10pm
Sept 1 10am-10pm
Sept 2 10am-10pm
Sept 3 10am-10pm

Let me show you a good time!  :-*
XxxJasper