News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lady shout outs

Started by SixT9er, Oct 11, 2019, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Spend the Last two nights at the Mustang. Had incredible parties with my ATF Rachel. After the parties hung out with my boys and several incredible Ladies overthe two nights
I gave/got hugs from many Ladies I won't try to name as I'll forget 1-4 I'm sure but great hospitality as usual from Ladies, staff & manager!
Wednesday's Ladies I had to either met For first time or got reacquainted with:
Avery a beautiful Brunette who has been in the house a few days, great chat with her
Sweet Aspen a sweet sexy slender young lady, chatted with her a bit
Piper: very cool beautiful Sexy brunette. Was great catching up with her!
Thursday Ladies I had either met for the first or got reacquainted with.
Kristina Marie: sweet sexy brunette with a no nonsense attitude which translates into a great personality in a sexy package
Rea, oh Rea. This Lady is awesome! Beautiful, sexy, funny a little wild. Was able to shut both dd & I up with an offer! Great sense of humor!
Scarlett: a tall sensual slender blond with incredible hair and with a beautiful face & models body. She is a very sweet caring lady wrapped up in a supermodel package.

I highly recommend you check these Ladies out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ellishorse

Hey there. I will be making a first-time visit in a few days and just reading your post you mentioned a few of the lovelies I am hoping are there. Rea appears to be as lovely as you describe and the lovely Scarlet is the girl you wish lived next door.

SixT9er

Quote from: ellishorse on Oct 11, 2019, 09:41 PM
Hey there. I will be making a first-time visit in a few days and just reading your post you mentioned a few of the lovelies I am hoping are there. Rea appears to be as lovely as you describe and the lovely Scarlet is the girl you wish lived next door.
I don't believe you can go wrong with any of these Lovely Ladies!

Have fun!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Rea is cool I booked with her in  December 16 nice young lady.

ellishorse

All shout outs are great. my eyes will be wide open when i get there..thx

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 12, 2019, 12:25 PM
A lady I have gotten to know the last couple of trips Ada Marie talented cool very interesting in a very good way. Not trying to hijack your thread just wanting to give her a shout out.

Not hijacking Chuck you are on topic. Just a guess on my part.  But I think 9er is OK with shout outs to ladies he didn't mention.👍🏻

Ironman

Now I on the other hand will hijack the topic just because I can.😎😄 Just kidding!

I will give some quick props to Charlotte though.😍😍

For fixing my bowling arm in 2018, and making my left Knee and leg useable after a visit with her last month.  Septrmber of 19 Its not 100 percent yet but maybe 80 or 85 percent.  She did say. If I had any more  problems or it was still not 100 percent by my next trip up to Reno I might need to schedule a follow up.  🤔🤔 I wonder if Charlotte will accept Blue sheild health insurance?🤔🤔😄😄

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 13, 2019, 12:52 PM
A lady I have gotten to know the last couple of trips Ada Marie talented cool very interesting in a very good way. Not trying to hijack your thread just wanting to give her a shout out.
Not hijacking Chuck you are on topic. Just a guess on my part.  But I think 9er is OK with shout outs to ladies he didn't mention.👍🏻
Shout away!
Ladies deserve all the positive comments they can get!
& if it wasn't clear to anyone A huge shout out to Rachel Varga, this Lady I know from personal experience doesn't disappoint! She earned my All Time Favorite status 2 years ago!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 13, 2019, 02:06 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 13, 2019, 12:52 PM
Shout away!
Ladies deserve all the positive comments they can get!
& if it wasn't clear to anyone A huge shout out to Rachel Varga, this Lady I know from personal experience doesn't disappoint! She earned my All Time Favorite status 2 years ago!
Very true six every lady deserves positive comments but you know as we'll as I do once you go Rachel you don't go back 😬

LenaStarrXXX

I'm happy to say every lady here (minus the new ladies I haven't met) are my ATFs, too! I recommend them all and though I should be tooting my own horn I'll just say shoutout to all these ladies for being great friends — not just colleagues 💕💞
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

a  shout out for some of the ladies who are out there 'in the trenches', up all night, or out there all day they are always there on time, being kind, understanding and occasionally rolling their eyes but not letting it show...
on the day shift....
Dennae, always cheerful and lovely, with a most intriguing accent
Morgan, bouncy, trounchy and fun-fun--fun fun
Serena, so pretty with lovely eyes and silky soft skin
Shay, long long legs and a 1000 watt smile
Phoenix, so much fun to watch on the pole and just to watch her walk by (Happy Belated Birthday hun)
Ada Marie, a lovely redhead with stories to tell

and on the overnight crew, who have to deal with what wanders in around 4 AM
Tiana, a South American enigma to me
Latina, so aptly named, a vision of Latin loveliness
Ayanna, so lovely and easy to talk to 
Calessi, who you never know what she's going to do next (I nominate her as the replacement of PhePhe, the firecracker)
Bailey Rose with the warm hug and the brightest smile (sorry i missed you before you left for the year)
Charlotte, the wild child
Holly, all legs and character
Piper, who i only recently met, and want to get to know more

Thank you ladies, for you patience, shoulder to cry on or ear to bend,  you have made me feel better when i needed it, in the slow afternoons or early in the morning
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Kristina Marie

Sixt9er, thank you so much for the compliment.   It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you.  I think you did a great job of explaining all the beautiful ladies at the mustang.

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 17, 2019, 01:47 AM
I'm happy to say every lady here (minus the new ladies I haven't met) are my ATFs, too! I recommend them all and though I should be tooting my own horn I'll just say shoutout to all these ladies for being great friends — not just colleagues 💕💞

Actually not tooting your own horn as you call it.

Actually makes you more appealing miss Lena.

A lady that is full of herself for lack of a better term. Is In my opinion a huge turn off.

So I going to give you a shout out for not tooting your own horn as you call it.👍🏻

Cobia

I have so many shout outs I don't know where to start.  My last trip Ayana and Lucy looked the best I have ever seen them look. There was so many ladies I was lucky enough to talk to and visit with I wouldn't know where to start.

Thanks to all the ladies who help make my last trip so much fun !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er