News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Decisions......desicions....

Started by Cobia, Oct 17, 2014, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I have a invite to go Gemsbok hunting .  Should I go hunting or go to the Mustang for a week ??  I can't do both.

What do you think ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ayana

What!!! You are considering going HUNTING over giving us ladies pleasure of having your spirit, hot loving, and your presence for a week. I thought I knew you better Cobia-lol.
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

It has been so long since I have heard from anyone I was just wondering......
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Wildfire

Cobia that is an easy one.  The Mustang   

Cobia

Quote from: Wildfire on Oct 18, 2014, 12:53 AM
Cobia that is an easy one.  The Mustang

;)...it would be nice to get a little more feed back though.

caveman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 17, 2014, 03:58 PM
I have a invite to go Gemsbok hunting .  Should I go hunting or go to the Mustang for a week ??  I can't do both.

What do you think ?
Well are you going to make a lot of money hunting? If so go hunting & when you get back go to the Mustang & blow it on the Ladies there.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Oct 18, 2014, 01:28 AM

What do you think ?
Well are you going to make a lot of money hunting? If so go hunting & when you get back go to the Mustang & blow it on the Ladies there.

I don't get paid that much but I only have so much time off between hunts.  I have a very small widow for a visit then it is back to the woods.   :)

Duck

What do you think ?

I'll take one for the team here. Cobia, if you fund the campaign I'll gladly be your substitute at The Ranch for a week. You have a good time hunting! See, it's just like being in two places at once ;)
You're a good egg.

caveman

I say if you can afford it & have like one or two whole days you can make it to the ranch. I say go for it. That is also previded you can get good airplane tickets. I know if I could manage it I would be there. I've flown in one night spent the day & flow out the next day. I really enjoyed my time & I didn't get much sleep which I wasn't there for sleep. You get all the sleep when your home or on the plane.

Prospector Bob

I have to say go Gemsbok (Oryx) hunting. I know it will difficult to miss out on the Ladies' company but how often do you get an opportunity like a Gemsbok hunt. I'd snatch that offer up in a heart beat. You can resume seeing the Ladies again the next year or sooner if the winds of good fortune blow your way.

I got drawn for a Gemsbok Tag back in 1999 after putting in for one 20 years straight. I got my Gemsbok less than an hour in to my hunt. Man, there is no better meat than Gemsbok. It's as good as Elk... maybe better! They're nearly as big as an Elk so you know you're gonna get plenty of great meals from one animal.

But, if you chose to see the lovely Mustang Ranch Ladies instead of hunting, I understand perfectly. They are a special bunch of Ladies!

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Duck on Oct 18, 2014, 03:22 AM

What do you think ?

I'll take one for the team here. Cobia, if you fund the campaign I'll gladly be your substitute at The Ranch for a week. You have a good time hunting! See, it's just like being in two places at once ;)

Now that is a friend  for ya.... :) :)   Always willing to help me out. :)

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Oct 18, 2014, 04:56 AM
I say if you can afford it & have like one or two whole days you can make it to the ranch. I say go for it. That is also previded you can get good airplane tickets. I know if I could manage it I would be there. I've flown in one night spent the day & flow out the next day. I really enjoyed my time & I didn't get much sleep which I wasn't there for sleep. You get all the sleep when your home or on the plane.

I have been checking flights and they are down so far.  That is a good sign.

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Oct 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
I have to say go Gemsbok (Oryx) hunting. I know it will difficult to miss out on the Ladies' company but how often do you get an opportunity like a Gemsbok hunt. I'd snatch that offer up in a heart beat. You can resume seeing the Ladies again the next year or sooner if the winds of good fortune blow your way.

I got drawn for a Gemsbok Tag back in 1999 after putting in for one 20 years straight. I got my Gemsbok less than an hour in to my hunt. Man, there is no better meat than Gemsbok. It's as good as Elk... maybe better! They're nearly as big as an Elk so you know you're gonna get plenty of great meals from one animal.

But, if you chose to see the lovely Mustang Ranch Ladies instead of hunting, I understand perfectly. They are a special bunch of Ladies!

It is a hard decision.  I have PMed some of the girls but had no reply yet so I don't know for sure.

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Oct 18, 2014, 07:26 PM
Tough choice but I think I'm going to agree with prospector Bob. Is this hunt in U.S.A. I thought they were only on private ranches in America.

Yes here in U.S.A. on private land . 

caveman

I say if you can do both go for it. If not the choice is yours. Some times we got to do what we don't want to because of respontsablitilies. You got to make the choice that fits what you want. It would be cool though if you could say you burnt the candle at both ends.
Take Care.